Saturday, April 16, 2011
Judy Mae Blouin, 61, passed away April 11, 2011, at her home in Odell, Ore., with family by her side. She was born Sept. 23, 1949.
A memorial service is planned for 5:30 p.m. Monday, April 18, at The Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses, located at 1619 Tucker Road, with a reception to follow at the Hood River Valley Adult Center at 2010 Sterling Place.
A full obituary will follow in Wednesday's edition of the News.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson's Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Cascade Locks brush fire contained
- Lorang Fine Art open house will be Oct. 4
- Body of missing paddle boarder found in Columbia River
- Lummi Totem visits Hood River
- Living with Smoke
- Toward a healthier HRV: Health Center serves students this fall
- CL Port hosts Aug. 29 Bridge of the Gods walk
- Lost hiker, 75, found safe at Laurance Lake
- Brian Stenberg returns to his roots as Horizon’s new A.D.
- In its fifth running, Paddle Challenge is bigger than ever
Helicopter searches for hiker
BLACKHAWK helicopter flies over Mt. Hood National Forest near Laurance Lake on Friday, Aug. 21. The military aircraft was called in to help police seek a missing hiker from The Dalles. Enlarge