Saturday, April 16, 2011
Judy Mae Blouin, 61, passed away April 11, 2011, at her home in Odell, Ore., with family by her side. She was born Sept. 23, 1949.
A memorial service is planned for 5:30 p.m. Monday, April 18, at The Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses, located at 1619 Tucker Road, with a reception to follow at the Hood River Valley Adult Center at 2010 Sterling Place.
A full obituary will follow in Wednesday's edition of the News.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson's Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
- Who says there’s no more summer fun?
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge