Saturday, April 23, 2011
Mildred Ruth Williams, 79, a longtime Hood River, Ore., resident, died April 18, 2011, at Avamere Retirement Center in Salem, Ore. Mildred was born Sept. 9, 1931, in Haskle, Texas, to Emil and Faye (Fultz) Decker.
A private graveside service will be held April 29 at Idlewilde Cemetery in Hood River. Arrangements are entrusted to Keizer Funeral Chapel. Online condolences may be made to www.keizerchapel.com. Memorials may be made to Willamette Valley Hospice or Hospice of the Gorge.
A full obituary will appear in the April 27 edition of the News.
More like this story
- Peace Walk: Take steps for a ‘safe future’ on Wednesday
- ‘We Love You to China and Back’: Community rallies for local family on July 31
- Mosier groundwater contaminated after derailment spill
- Stage set for new waterfront buildings
- Hood River Farmers’ Market offers local produce, more
- July 23 Stoked anniversary bash helps LymeLight
- Paving closes exit 62
- Foster parent recruitment meeting July 25 in TD
- Gaulke Dental joins Hood River Dental
- Rand Road water line
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge