Saturday, April 23, 2011
A memorial gathering for Tod Jay LeFevre, who died March 7, 2011, will be held Saturday, April 30, at the Waterfront Park in Hood River, beginning at 3 p.m.
Those attending are asked to bring an appetizer potluck to share, chairs and/or blankets, and reusable plates, utensils and glassware to limit garbage collection. Drinks will be provided.
More like this story
- Marimba ‘Mid Winter Party’
- YESTERYEARS: School District No. 3 projects new high school on May Street in 1926
- Are You Ready? Survival 101
- Lyle School celebrates standout science student
- Jim Drake’s Entertainment Blog: Imagining a world with no winners and no losers
- The Ale List: Sense of Place lecture focuses on ‘hoppy history’
- Free tax help through April in HR and TD
- Sheriff Log, Jan. 24 to 31
- Police Log, Jan. 25 to 31
- Public Records: Building permits, city, January 2016