Saturday, April 23, 2011
A memorial gathering for Tod Jay LeFevre, who died March 7, 2011, will be held Saturday, April 30, at the Waterfront Park in Hood River, beginning at 3 p.m.
Those attending are asked to bring an appetizer potluck to share, chairs and/or blankets, and reusable plates, utensils and glassware to limit garbage collection. Drinks will be provided.
More like this story
- HRMS teacher studies in Germany
- Police Log, Aug. 17 to 23
- Sheriff Log, Aug. 14 to 24
- Soccer Assist: Kudos for thoughtful behind-scenes work
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 29
- Editor's Notebook: Roanoke tragedy asks, ‘are we slaves to our technology?’
- Gorge Kids Tri adds music fest to lineup
- The Porch for Aug. 29
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 29
- Updated: Body of missing paddle boarder found in Columbia River
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge