Saturday, April 23, 2011
A memorial gathering for Tod Jay LeFevre, who died March 7, 2011, will be held Saturday, April 30, at the Waterfront Park in Hood River, beginning at 3 p.m.
Those attending are asked to bring an appetizer potluck to share, chairs and/or blankets, and reusable plates, utensils and glassware to limit garbage collection. Drinks will be provided.
More like this story
- On Stage for Christmas
- Gorge Kids in Action — filling a wish list for others
- Looking for fun? Try mini-golf this weekend
- Warm gifts: Parkhurst says thank you
- Hospice Youth thanks veterans for their service
- Lions grocery contest winners announced
- Columbia Art Center ‘Nook’ features artist Steve Stegall
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 28
- Minoru Yasui: Governor adds to Hood River native’s Presidential Medal of Freedom honor
- Class of ’66 seeks classmates
A live hive
A tree containing a live colony of bees blew down in a local family's front yard. Find out what happened next by reading the story here: bit.ly/1MJKdu2. Enlarge