Saturday, April 23, 2011
A memorial gathering for Tod Jay LeFevre, who died March 7, 2011, will be held Saturday, April 30, at the Waterfront Park in Hood River, beginning at 3 p.m.
Those attending are asked to bring an appetizer potluck to share, chairs and/or blankets, and reusable plates, utensils and glassware to limit garbage collection. Drinks will be provided.
More like this story
- Two escape from state corrections
- Sports briefs for Aug. 16
- Lost boy found safe near Parkdale
- YESTERYEARS: Hottest August day ever recorded in 1977
- Design for a legacy
- Pick of the Week: Jim Lommasson at CCA
- The mural and Nate Chavez
- Letters to the Editor, Aug. 16 edition
- City of Hood River: Mayor asks Rep. Walden to ‘join our collective call’ on energy
- Power line fire doused Monday
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge