Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Pegge Annette Lenoch Varner was born Sept. 30, 1915, in Hays, Kansas, to Roy and Clara (Moore) Lenoch. She passed away Aug. 2, 2011, at a Portland, Ore., care home at the age of 95.
She is survived by daughter-in-law Sandra Varner, granddaughters Laura Hewes and Kathy Brown, grandson Jeff Varner, six great-grandchildren, and two great-great-grandchildren.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson's Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Parkdale Pumpkin parade, fun run Oct. 29
- HR artist crafts White Salmon sign
- Three appeals filed on UP’s Mosier track project
- Search suspended for west Gorge hiker
- Yesteryears: Trailer-house colony plan to ease housing shortage abandoned in 1946
- Police Log, Oct. 1 to 8
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 26
- ‘Remember Minoru’: Hood River community honors a civil rights hero
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 26
- The Ale List: pFriem ranks tops in Oregonian brewery list
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge