Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Pegge Annette Lenoch Varner was born Sept. 30, 1915, in Hays, Kansas, to Roy and Clara (Moore) Lenoch. She passed away Aug. 2, 2011, at a Portland, Ore., care home at the age of 95.
She is survived by daughter-in-law Sandra Varner, granddaughters Laura Hewes and Kathy Brown, grandson Jeff Varner, six great-grandchildren, and two great-great-grandchildren.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson's Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- ‘Invention Camp’ Aug. 14-18
- Death Notice for July 29: Dixie Graham
- Service announcements for July 29: Joshua Parke, Jason DeGeus, Maxine Carter and Robert Gilmore
- Pick of the Week: Westside forum July 26
- Fair Time: HOOD RIVER COUNTY FAIR — ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
- YESTERYEARS: ‘Lassie’ films in HR in 1947
- Daily Bread: Blame it on The Moon
- McAlexanders celebrate 50th anniversary
- Hood River Library hosts Death Café
- Police Log, July 17 to 23
Peter Marbach hurries to save his tent from the wind
Peter Marbach comes to the rescue of his wind blown tent. Enlarge