Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Pegge Annette Lenoch Varner was born Sept. 30, 1915, in Hays, Kansas, to Roy and Clara (Moore) Lenoch. She passed away Aug. 2, 2011, at a Portland, Ore., care home at the age of 95.
She is survived by daughter-in-law Sandra Varner, granddaughters Laura Hewes and Kathy Brown, grandson Jeff Varner, six great-grandchildren, and two great-great-grandchildren.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson's Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Update -- Police seeking man involved in kidnapping between Mosier, Portland
- Back to school for students in Hood River County
- Cascade Observations: Looking back, looking ahead
- HRV Health Center opens
- Wine takes center stage this week, weekend
- Yesteryears: Cornerstone laid at new St. Mark’s in 1925
- Entertainment Update for Sept. 2
- Columbia Gorge Discovery Center dedicates renewable energy exhibit
- Pet of the Week: Angelina loves car rides, long walks
- Public Records — Marriage Permits, July 31 to Aug. 31
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge