Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Pegge Annette Lenoch Varner was born Sept. 30, 1915, in Hays, Kansas, to Roy and Clara (Moore) Lenoch. She passed away Aug. 2, 2011, at a Portland, Ore., care home at the age of 95.
She is survived by daughter-in-law Sandra Varner, granddaughters Laura Hewes and Kathy Brown, grandson Jeff Varner, six great-grandchildren, and two great-great-grandchildren.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson's Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Gratitude goes out for acts of help and hospitality
- Hood River Elks Lodge makes donation to Meals on Wheels
- Police Log, Sept. 28 to Oct. 4
- Public Records, Building Permits, County, September 2015
- Upset! HRV takes down The Dalles, clinches first play-in spot since 2012
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 10
- Quick start propels HRV girls soccer to victory over Hermiston
- Water polo teams poised to make runs at the state title
- Port begins lower Hanel mill ground work
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 10
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge