Thursday, August 25, 2011
Sylvia Marie Larch, 72, passed away Aug. 23, 2011, at Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital. She was born Nov. 11, 1938, in Gillette, Wyo., the third child of Vern and Audrey Sharkey.
Services will be held Sunday, Aug. 28, at 4 p.m. at the Hood River Church of the Nazarene, 2168 Belmont Drive.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson's Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Avenue, Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Update -- Police seeking man involved in kidnapping between Mosier, Portland
- Back to school for students in Hood River County
- Cascade Observations: Looking back, looking ahead
- HRV Health Center opens
- Wine takes center stage this week, weekend
- Yesteryears: Cornerstone laid at new St. Mark’s in 1925
- Entertainment Update for Sept. 2
- Columbia Gorge Discovery Center dedicates renewable energy exhibit
- Pet of the Week: Angelina loves car rides, long walks
- Public Records — Marriage Permits, July 31 to Aug. 31
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge