Thursday, August 25, 2011
Sylvia Marie Larch, 72, passed away Aug. 23, 2011, at Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital. She was born Nov. 11, 1938, in Gillette, Wyo., the third child of Vern and Audrey Sharkey.
Services will be held Sunday, Aug. 28, at 4 p.m. at the Hood River Church of the Nazarene, 2168 Belmont Drive.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson's Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Avenue, Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Aporkalypse: Bacon contest fattens coffers at Helping Hands
- The Ale List: ‘Zwickelmania’ returns, Full Sail taps Wheatwine
- YESTERYEARS: DaKine, Pro Motion relocating to Hood River in 1986
- Cascade Observations: Sweetness of Winter
- Parenting program starts in Cascade Locks
- Second Saturday will be all about pilots
- Five Gorge wines earn medals
- Revenue steps up fraud, identity theft prevention
- Father of the Bride
- City, county support affordable housing bill