Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Louise Carol Perry, lifetime resident of Hood River, passed away on Dec. 3, 2011. Louise was born May 11, 1930, in Hood River, Ore., to Louis and Mary Plog.
A memorial service is tentatively scheduled for Dec. 17. Details will follow in a full obituary to be published in a future edition of the News.
More like this story
- Peace Walk: Take steps for a ‘safe future’ on Wednesday
- ‘We Love You to China and Back’: Community rallies for local family on July 31
- Stage set for new waterfront buildings
- Hood River Farmers’ Market offers local produce, more
- July 23 Stoked anniversary bash helps LymeLight
- Paving closes exit 62
- Foster parent recruitment meeting July 25 in TD
- Gaulke Dental joins Hood River Dental
- Rand Road water line
- Letters to the Editor for July 23
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge