Friday, December 16, 2011
A memorial service for Linda Marlow, 59, who passed away at her home in Dallesport, Wash., on Dec. 13, 2011, will be held at 4 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 17, at the Seventh-day Adventist Church at 13th and Oak streets in Hood River.
Memorial contributions in Linda's name may be given to the Heart of Hospice Foundation, 205 Wasco Loop, Ste. 202, Hood River, OR 97031.
More like this story
- How to Help: Ways to give locally during the holiday season
- USDA invests $13 Million to improve healthcare in Columbia River Gorge
- Local Lure: This holiday, help your community by spending close to home
- Another Voice: County Energy Plan demonstrates leadership and resilience
- Columbia Gorge CASA welcomes new volunteers
- The Porch for Nov. 25 edition
- ‘Chicago’ preparations: Local choreographer offers dance lessons
- ‘The Little Prince’ auditions scheduled for Dec. 11-12
- ‘National Pear Month’ marked in December
- Gleaning: Where surplus and hunger meet
Advertisement: The Men of Black Friday
The secret agents of Big Winds may not exactly be Tommy Lee Jones oand Will Smith, but they still discovered there is plenty of strangeness to be found in Hood River...especially once winter sets in. Enlarge