Friday, December 16, 2011
A memorial service for Linda Marlow, 59, who passed away at her home in Dallesport, Wash., on Dec. 13, 2011, will be held at 4 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 17, at the Seventh-day Adventist Church at 13th and Oak streets in Hood River.
Memorial contributions in Linda's name may be given to the Heart of Hospice Foundation, 205 Wasco Loop, Ste. 202, Hood River, OR 97031.
More like this story
- Gorge quilters featured in area shows this summer and fall
- Entertainment Update for July 30
- ‘American Pickers’ seeks local troves
- Richard Tillinghast concert at library Aug 10
- Gorge Soup art grant applications due Aug. 20
- Elections 2016: Gudman talks state treasurer bid during Hood River visit
- Ways of the Wind: July weather a windfall
- ‘Officer Friendly’ Sergeant Jesse Flem retires after 30 years
- Summer construction closes roads in Mount Hood National Forest
- Chief Wells resigns from Fire Dept.
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge