Friday, December 16, 2011
A memorial service for Linda Marlow, 59, who passed away at her home in Dallesport, Wash., on Dec. 13, 2011, will be held at 4 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 17, at the Seventh-day Adventist Church at 13th and Oak streets in Hood River.
Memorial contributions in Linda's name may be given to the Heart of Hospice Foundation, 205 Wasco Loop, Ste. 202, Hood River, OR 97031.
More like this story
- Parkdale Pumpkin parade, fun run Oct. 29
- HR artist crafts White Salmon sign
- Three appeals filed on UP’s Mosier track project
- Search suspended for west Gorge hiker
- Yesteryears: Trailer-house colony plan to ease housing shortage abandoned in 1946
- ‘Catch Me If You Can’
- Police Log, Oct. 1 to 8
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 26
- ‘Remember Minoru’: Hood River community honors a civil rights hero
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 26
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge