Wednesday, February 9, 2011
In an effort to reduce building waste and find new homes for perfectly good stuff, Gorge Rebuild-it Center has a wide variety of reusable materials otherwise bound for landfills, burn piles or cluttered garages. The large pole building on Tucker Road next to Bryant Pipe and Supply is literally overflowing with home-improvement items; from light fixtures, doors, windows, furniture and blinds to raw lumber, pipes and fittings of all sorts and, yes, even kitchen sinks.
Summer is their busiest time, but staff at the center is on hand five days a week to help you find exactly what you're looking for or to take in tax-deductible donations.
• Open 9-5, Tuesday though Saturday n 995 Tucker Road n Takes in and sells used a variety of used materials.
• Donations to center are tax-deductible
• www.rebuildit.org, 541-387-4387
More like this story
- Library announces Odell bus service
- Learn the art of personal storytelling
- Steelhead, Chinook fishing clinic Feb. 27
- Help library win ‘Million Page Challenge’
- Church News: Nazarene’s install new pastor
- Letters to the Editor for Feb. 6
- MAILS and Marijuana: Legislators right to work to stamp out a bad, old regulation
- Entertainment Update for Feb. 6
- The Porch: Feb. 6
- ‘Pass The Pig’: HRVHS plans FFA Week events