Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Welcome to the new hoodrivernews.com sports blog. Yes things are a little bare right now, but I promise this space will fill up rapidly in the near future. Check in here for photos, stats and videos from local games, my occasional musings and much more. Feel free to comment on any topic and we can turn this into a place to have a great conversation about sports in Hood River, Oregon, the United States and the world.
More like this story
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
- This summer, 'Have a Free Book'
- New varsity basketball coaches Christopher Dirks and Donnie Herneisen look to reinvigorate HRV program
- Sports Briefs for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge