Friday, January 21, 2011
Anna Knudsen passed away in The Dalles, Ore., on Jan. 15, 2011, at the age of 93. A funeral service will be held at 1 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 21, at Gardner Funeral Home in White Salmon, Wash., with burial to follow at the White Salmon Cemetery. A complete obituary will appear in next week's Hood River News and The Dalles Chronicle.
Lorita "Rita" J. Hansen passed away at her home in Hood River, Ore., Jan. 14, 2011. Rita was born in The Dalles, Ore., to George and Edith Hastings. A celebration of life is planned for 2 p.m. Friday, Jan. 28, at Anderson's Tribute Center. Rita's family suggests donations be made to a charity of your choice. Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson's Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Two escape from state corrections
- Sports briefs for Aug. 16
- Lost boy found safe near Parkdale
- YESTERYEARS: Hottest August day ever recorded in 1977
- Design for a legacy
- Pick of the Week: Jim Lommasson at CCA
- The mural and Nate Chavez
- Letters to the Editor, Aug. 16 edition
- City of Hood River: Mayor asks Rep. Walden to ‘join our collective call’ on energy
- Power line fire doused Monday
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge