Friday, January 21, 2011
Anna Knudsen passed away in The Dalles, Ore., on Jan. 15, 2011, at the age of 93. A funeral service will be held at 1 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 21, at Gardner Funeral Home in White Salmon, Wash., with burial to follow at the White Salmon Cemetery. A complete obituary will appear in next week's Hood River News and The Dalles Chronicle.
Lorita "Rita" J. Hansen passed away at her home in Hood River, Ore., Jan. 14, 2011. Rita was born in The Dalles, Ore., to George and Edith Hastings. A celebration of life is planned for 2 p.m. Friday, Jan. 28, at Anderson's Tribute Center. Rita's family suggests donations be made to a charity of your choice. Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson's Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Team Osprey competes in Bend Winter Invitational
- Sports briefs for Dec. 13
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 13
- Off the Rails: Protest oil train regulation rollback
- Hood River Bridge replacement: Understanding the WHATs
- Sheriff's Log, Nov. 26 to Dec. 10
- Happiness Month profile: Slowing down with ‘The Daily Three’
- Menorah Installed
- How to help during the holidays
- Students of the Month: Elks Lodge honors Zorza and Castañeda