Friday, January 21, 2011
Anna Knudsen passed away in The Dalles, Ore., on Jan. 15, 2011, at the age of 93. A funeral service will be held at 1 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 21, at Gardner Funeral Home in White Salmon, Wash., with burial to follow at the White Salmon Cemetery. A complete obituary will appear in next week's Hood River News and The Dalles Chronicle.
Lorita "Rita" J. Hansen passed away at her home in Hood River, Ore., Jan. 14, 2011. Rita was born in The Dalles, Ore., to George and Edith Hastings. A celebration of life is planned for 2 p.m. Friday, Jan. 28, at Anderson's Tribute Center. Rita's family suggests donations be made to a charity of your choice. Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson's Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- HRV’s House: Henderson Community Stadium celebrates its 20th anniversary
- Gorge Soup adds ‘Visual Arts’ event
- Mosqueda, Weber wed in railside ceremony
- Helicopter photos: Graves, Krenz marry
- Clark, Engel marry in Pine Grove
- All you need is ... to come on the Magical History Tour
- Yesteryears: Lower valley apple harvest in full swing in 1945
- Fruit and Craft Fair adds ranch sorting and other events
- Harvest Quilt fundraiser on now
- Kegler's Corner: Jeff Furlong stars at Orchard Lanes
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge