Friday, January 28, 2011
Little League sign-ups Feb 3-5
Baseball Season is right around the corner and Hood River Little League sign-ups for baseball, softball, tee ball and coach pitch for kids 12 and under will be held according to the following schedule:
Hood River -- at Westside Elementary School Feb. 3-4 from 5:30-7:30 p.m., and Feb. 5 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Odell -- at Mid-Valley Elementary Feb. 1, 3, 8, 5:30-7:30 p.m.
White Salmon -- at Henkle Middle School Jan. 29, 9 a.m. to noon.
Parkdale -- at Parkdale Community Center Feb. 2 and 4, 6- 8 p.m.
Trout Lake -- at Trout Lake School March 5, 10 am to 1 p.m. and March 8 4-6 p.m.
Bring your child's birth certificate, registration fee ($50 for first player, $45 for additional siblings), and completed registration forms which can be found at: http://www.eteamz.com/hrcll/.
Youth lacrosse sign-ups
Spring lacrosse is just around the corner, and the Hood River Youth Lacrosse Club has teamed up with Community Education this year for its program. Online registration is open now at www.hoodriver.k12.or.us/coe (click on "classes," scroll down to "recreation," and click on "Hood River Youth Lacrosse").
The registration deadline is Feb. 15 to allow coaches time to schedule games for the correct number of players and teams.
For more information visit hoodriverlacrosse.com.
More like this story
- Vandalized sign prompts security precautions at CL School Friday
- Death Notices for Oct. 1: Jack Stone, Jack Stone, Viola Wells, and Gerald Culp
- Service Announcement for Oct. 1: Calvin Peck
- Mt. Hood’s Timberline Trail reopens after upgrades
- Unemployment remains low in Hood River, Wasco Counties
- Bluegrass Jamboree celebrates 17 years
- Man drowns in Pine Hollow reservoir
- Discovery Center hosts ‘This Place’ discussion Oct. 8
- High school senior expands book box project
- All About Fall: Your guide to a bountiful, beautiful time in the Gorge
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge