Friday, July 29, 2011
Patricia "Pat" Cornett passed away in Hood River, Ore., on July 23, 2011. Patricia was born June 13, 1917, in Parkdale, Ore., to Robert and Margarit Reilly.
A celebration of Patricia's life will be held at Anderson's Tribute Center on Aug. 3 at 1 p.m., with graveside rites to follow at Idelwilde Cemetery.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson's Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Cascade Locks brush fire contained
- Lorang Fine Art open house will be Oct. 4
- Body of missing paddle boarder found in Columbia River
- Lummi Totem visits Hood River
- Living with Smoke
- Toward a healthier HRV: Health Center serves students this fall
- CL Port hosts Aug. 29 Bridge of the Gods walk
- Lost hiker, 75, found safe at Laurance Lake
- Brian Stenberg returns to his roots as Horizon’s new A.D.
- In its fifth running, Paddle Challenge is bigger than ever
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near the Colubmia River in Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge