Friday, July 29, 2011
Patricia "Pat" Cornett passed away in Hood River, Ore., on July 23, 2011. Patricia was born June 13, 1917, in Parkdale, Ore., to Robert and Margarit Reilly.
A celebration of Patricia's life will be held at Anderson's Tribute Center on Aug. 3 at 1 p.m., with graveside rites to follow at Idelwilde Cemetery.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson's Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Two escape from state corrections
- Sports briefs for Aug. 16
- Lost boy found safe near Parkdale
- YESTERYEARS: Hottest August day ever recorded in 1977
- Design for a legacy
- Pick of the Week: Jim Lommasson at CCA
- The mural and Nate Chavez
- Letters to the Editor, Aug. 16 edition
- City of Hood River: Mayor asks Rep. Walden to ‘join our collective call’ on energy
- Power line fire doused Monday
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge