Friday, June 10, 2011
Norma June Lyons Raycraft died May 28, 2011, in Woodburn, Ore. She was born June 19, 1919.
Her husband, George W. Raycraft, preceded her in death in 2006. She was also preceded in death by two sisters and two brothers.
She is survived by her children: Penny Higgins, Roger Raycraft, Myrna Keen, Vicki Bastion and Laurel Wells, and their spouses; 16 grandchildren, 27 great-grandchildren and 20 great-great-grandchildren.
Her memorial service will be 10:30 a.m. Saturday, June 11, at Woodburn United Methodist Church. A potluck will follow. For more information visit www.lincolnmemorialpk.com.
- Columbia Gorge Express bus starts Memorial Day weekend
- Missing woman reported, last seen in Stevenson
- Mad Hatter’s Tea Party fun
- Memorial Day Weekend events … and beyond
- DRAGON DASH
- Acute story
- Memorial Day service, May 29 at Idlewilde
- Sports briefs for May 27
- Columbia Gorge Genealogical Society meets June 10 at Discovery Center
- The Dalles museums offer free admission for military
Hood River firefighters battle Heights blaze
Hood River firefighters tackled an early morning fire at an answering service in the Heights Wednesday morning. The 1 a.m fire was caused by an electrical panel and eventually gutted the office. Enlarge