Friday, June 10, 2011
Norma June Lyons Raycraft died May 28, 2011, in Woodburn, Ore. She was born June 19, 1919.
Her husband, George W. Raycraft, preceded her in death in 2006. She was also preceded in death by two sisters and two brothers.
She is survived by her children: Penny Higgins, Roger Raycraft, Myrna Keen, Vicki Bastion and Laurel Wells, and their spouses; 16 grandchildren, 27 great-grandchildren and 20 great-great-grandchildren.
Her memorial service will be 10:30 a.m. Saturday, June 11, at Woodburn United Methodist Church. A potluck will follow. For more information visit www.lincolnmemorialpk.com.
- Aporkalypse: Bacon contest fattens coffers at Helping Hands
- The Ale List: ‘Zwickelmania’ returns, Full Sail taps Wheatwine
- YESTERYEARS: DaKine, Pro Motion relocating to Hood River in 1986
- Cascade Observations: Sweetness of Winter
- Parenting program starts in Cascade Locks
- Second Saturday will be all about pilots
- Five Gorge wines earn medals
- Revenue steps up fraud, identity theft prevention
- Father of the Bride
- City, county support affordable housing bill