Friday, June 10, 2011
Norma June Lyons Raycraft died May 28, 2011, in Woodburn, Ore. She was born June 19, 1919.
Her husband, George W. Raycraft, preceded her in death in 2006. She was also preceded in death by two sisters and two brothers.
She is survived by her children: Penny Higgins, Roger Raycraft, Myrna Keen, Vicki Bastion and Laurel Wells, and their spouses; 16 grandchildren, 27 great-grandchildren and 20 great-great-grandchildren.
Her memorial service will be 10:30 a.m. Saturday, June 11, at Woodburn United Methodist Church. A potluck will follow. For more information visit www.lincolnmemorialpk.com.
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
- This summer, 'Have a Free Book'
- New varsity basketball coaches Christopher Dirks and Donnie Herneisen look to reinvigorate HRV program
- Sports Briefs for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge