Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Ronald Dean Ward died June 13, 2011, at his home in Juneau, Alaska. Ron spent most of his youth in Hood River attending Odell schools, graduating from Wy'east High in 1964.
Friends and family will celebrate Ron's life on Tuesday, June 21, at 6 p.m. at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, at 18th and May streets in Hood River, Ore. A complete obituary will follow in a later edition of the News.
More like this story
- Peace Walk: Take steps for a ‘safe future’ on Wednesday
- ‘We Love You to China and Back’: Community rallies for local family on July 31
- Mosier groundwater contaminated after derailment spill
- Stage set for new waterfront buildings
- Hood River Farmers’ Market offers local produce, more
- July 23 Stoked anniversary bash helps LymeLight
- Paving closes exit 62
- Foster parent recruitment meeting July 25 in TD
- Gaulke Dental joins Hood River Dental
- Rand Road water line
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge