Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Ronald Dean Ward died June 13, 2011, at his home in Juneau, Alaska. Ron spent most of his youth in Hood River attending Odell schools, graduating from Wy'east High in 1964.
Friends and family will celebrate Ron's life on Tuesday, June 21, at 6 p.m. at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, at 18th and May streets in Hood River, Ore. A complete obituary will follow in a later edition of the News.
More like this story
- UPDATE: Southeast Mt. Hood fire grows to 60 acres
- Service announcement for Oct. 10
- Death notices for Oct. 7
- HRV’s House: Henderson Community Stadium celebrates its 20th anniversary
- Gorge Soup adds ‘Visual Arts’ event
- Mosqueda, Weber wed in railside ceremony
- Helicopter photos: Graves, Krenz marry
- Clark, Engel marry in Pine Grove
- All you need is ... to come on the Magical History Tour
- Yesteryears: Lower valley apple harvest in full swing in 1945
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge