Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Ronald Dean Ward died June 13, 2011, at his home in Juneau, Alaska. Ron spent most of his youth in Hood River attending Odell schools, graduating from Wy'east High in 1964.
Friends and family will celebrate Ron's life on Tuesday, June 21, at 6 p.m. at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, at 18th and May streets in Hood River, Ore. A complete obituary will follow in a later edition of the News.
More like this story
- Team Osprey competes in Bend Winter Invitational
- Sports briefs for Dec. 13
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 13
- Off the Rails: Protest oil train regulation rollback
- Hood River Bridge replacement: Understanding the WHATs
- Sheriff's Log, Nov. 26 to Dec. 10
- Happiness Month profile: Slowing down with ‘The Daily Three’
- Menorah Installed
- How to help during the holidays
- Students of the Month: Elks Lodge honors Zorza and Castañeda