Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Ronald Dean Ward died June 13, 2011, at his home in Juneau, Alaska. Ron spent most of his youth in Hood River attending Odell schools, graduating from Wy'east High in 1964.
Friends and family will celebrate Ron's life on Tuesday, June 21, at 6 p.m. at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, at 18th and May streets in Hood River, Ore. A complete obituary will follow in a later edition of the News.
More like this story
- Mt. Hood’s Timberline Trail reopens after upgrades
- Unemployment remains low in Hood River, Wasco Counties
- Bluegrass Jamboree celebrates 17 years
- Man drowns in Pine Hollow reservoir
- Discovery Center hosts ‘This Place’ discussion Oct. 8
- High school senior expands book box project
- All About Fall: Your guide to a bountiful, beautiful time in the Gorge
- Young, Wilson married at Griffin House
- Gorge CROP Walk raises $5,000, and counting
- ‘Chaos of the day’ leads to happy end
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge