Thursday, March 3, 2011
Welcome to Jim Drake's music blog project for 2011!
Listen to Jim Drake's local music show on Hood River's Radio Tierra, 95.1 FM, with a new show every other Thursday, at 6:30 p.m. Some shows may be repeated the following week. Eventually, we hope to have shows archived on the web for podcast download on the Radio Tierra website. http://radiotierra.org/
The show will feature music from my personal collection (and believe me, I've got a lot of CDs) of bands from right here in the Gorge, and bands that have stopped by to play for us over the years.
Enjoy some tunes from folks you probably know. Discover new music.
It's a fun, relaxed trip through the Gorge's musical archives.
Show schedule so far: Thursdays 6:30-7:30 p.m.
1-26-11 First Show
2-03-11 First Show (repeat)
2-17-11 Second Show
3-03-11 Third Show
More like this story
- Peace Walk: Take steps for a ‘safe future’ on Wednesday
- ‘We Love You to China and Back’: Community rallies for local family on July 31
- Mosier groundwater contaminated after derailment spill
- Stage set for new waterfront buildings
- Hood River Farmers’ Market offers local produce, more
- July 23 Stoked anniversary bash helps LymeLight
- Paving closes exit 62
- Foster parent recruitment meeting July 25 in TD
- Gaulke Dental joins Hood River Dental
- Rand Road water line
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge