Thursday, March 3, 2011
Welcome to Jim Drake's music blog project for 2011!
Listen to Jim Drake's local music show on Hood River's Radio Tierra, 95.1 FM, with a new show every other Thursday, at 6:30 p.m. Some shows may be repeated the following week. Eventually, we hope to have shows archived on the web for podcast download on the Radio Tierra website. http://radiotierra.org/
The show will feature music from my personal collection (and believe me, I've got a lot of CDs) of bands from right here in the Gorge, and bands that have stopped by to play for us over the years.
Enjoy some tunes from folks you probably know. Discover new music.
It's a fun, relaxed trip through the Gorge's musical archives.
Show schedule so far: Thursdays 6:30-7:30 p.m.
1-26-11 First Show
2-03-11 First Show (repeat)
2-17-11 Second Show
3-03-11 Third Show
More like this story
- Pick of the Week: Westside forum July 26
- Fair Time: HOOD RIVER COUNTY FAIR — ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
- YESTERYEARS: ‘Lassie’ films in HR in 1947
- Daily Bread: Blame it on The Moon
- McAlexanders celebrate 50th anniversary
- Hood River Library hosts Death Café
- Police Log, July 17 to 23
- Sheriff Log, July 16 to 22
- Biologists give mixed news for Columbia steelhead
- Pet of the Week: Charlie is happy and playful
Peter Marbach hurries to save his tent from the wind
Peter Marbach comes to the rescue of his wind blown tent. Enlarge