Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Arleen Frances Godard passed away Oct. 16, 2011, at Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital, in Hood River, Ore. Arleen was born Oct. 29, 1918; she was 13 days shy of her 93rd birthday.
A memorial service is planned for 2 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 19, at Asbury United Methodist Church, 616 State St., Hood River.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson's Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Aporkalypse: Bacon contest fattens coffers at Helping Hands
- The Ale List: ‘Zwickelmania’ returns, Full Sail taps Wheatwine
- YESTERYEARS: DaKine, Pro Motion relocating to Hood River in 1986
- Cascade Observations: Sweetness of Winter
- Parenting program starts in Cascade Locks
- Second Saturday will be all about pilots
- Five Gorge wines earn medals
- Revenue steps up fraud, identity theft prevention
- Father of the Bride
- City, county support affordable housing bill