Wednesday, November 23, 2011
James Abram Lee Gehrig died Nov. 14, 2011. He was born Nov. 27, 1971, in Vancouver, Wash., to Catherine Teas and the late Dennis (Denny) M. Gehrig.
Survivors include his children, Alyssa Lee Gehrig and James Theodore Gehrig.
A family memorial will be held at a later date.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 22
- Another Voice: Community of caring, and the public issue of homelessness
- ‘Catch Me If You Can’ opens next weekend
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 22
- Bridging Marine Park
- Death café at the library Oct. 26
- Halloween’s a Coming: Your Guide to Fun Oct. 29-31
- What’s the BUZZ on pollinators?
- Q and A: HR City Council candidate question and answer
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 22
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge