Wednesday, November 23, 2011
James Abram Lee Gehrig died Nov. 14, 2011. He was born Nov. 27, 1971, in Vancouver, Wash., to Catherine Teas and the late Dennis (Denny) M. Gehrig.
Survivors include his children, Alyssa Lee Gehrig and James Theodore Gehrig.
A family memorial will be held at a later date.
More like this story
- Library announces Odell bus service
- Learn the art of personal storytelling
- Steelhead, Chinook fishing clinic Feb. 27
- Help library win ‘Million Page Challenge’
- Church News: Nazarene’s install new pastor
- Letters to the Editor for Feb. 6
- MAILS and Marijuana: Legislators right to work to stamp out a bad, old regulation
- Entertainment Update for Feb. 6
- The Porch: Feb. 6
- ‘Pass The Pig’: HRVHS plans FFA Week events