Wednesday, November 23, 2011
James Abram Lee Gehrig died Nov. 14, 2011. He was born Nov. 27, 1971, in Vancouver, Wash., to Catherine Teas and the late Dennis (Denny) M. Gehrig.
Survivors include his children, Alyssa Lee Gehrig and James Theodore Gehrig.
A family memorial will be held at a later date.
More like this story
- Yesteryears: Postal Route 6 added to HR Postal Service 1975
- Art Sale and Show at CCA
- Wy’east lists first-quarter honor roll
- How to Help, updated for Nov. 25
- Friends of Mt. Adams host ‘Cougar Creek burn’ forum
- Freeze Frames
- Daily Bread: The parting gift
- Travelogue: Family’s two-year sojourn in Bangkok connects them to the people
- Ornament sale benefits Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Gorge Owned presents ‘Glacier Caves of the Pacific Northwest’
A live hive
A tree containing a live colony of bees blew down in a local family's front yard. Find out what happened next by reading the story here: bit.ly/1MJKdu2. Enlarge