Wednesday, November 23, 2011
James Abram Lee Gehrig died Nov. 14, 2011. He was born Nov. 27, 1971, in Vancouver, Wash., to Catherine Teas and the late Dennis (Denny) M. Gehrig.
Survivors include his children, Alyssa Lee Gehrig and James Theodore Gehrig.
A family memorial will be held at a later date.
More like this story
- Pet of the Week: Roxy is happy, friendly girl
- ‘Walk with Ease’ starts in September
- ‘Terrific Tale of Thumbelina’ Aug. 25 at Arts Center
- Police Log, Aug. 7 to 13
- ‘Wheels of Hope’ nominations sought
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 19
- EDITOR’S NOTEBOOK: Two guys, one contested parking space, two police officers: one wonders
- Church News: St. Mary’s holds retirement party for Rev. Maag
- FILL THE BOOT
- 4-H Results, 2017 Hood River County Fair
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge