Friday, September 16, 2011
Kenneth "Ken" Wayne Richmond passed away Sept. 15, 2011, at his home in Hood River, Ore. Ken was born Feb. 6, 1956, in Niagara Falls, N.Y.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson's Tribute Center. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- HRV grad and track athlete Parker Kennedy recovering from freak javelin accident at USATF meet in Beaverton
- Bridge of the Gods local sticker effective Friday
- Police report burglaries
- Hood River Death Café meets July 9
- Windermere holds annual food drive
- Fresh Start begins class series for home cooks
- Beauchamps celebrate 58th anniversary
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge