Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Kenneth "Ken" Wayne Richmond, 55, fought courageously against his cancer and passed away Sept. 15, 2011, at his daughter's house in Hood River, Ore. Ken was born Feb. 6, 1956, in Niagara Falls, N.Y., to Climoth Lee and Elaine Effie (Held) Richmond.
Services were held Tuesday, Sept. 20, at Anderson's Tribute Center 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Library announces Odell bus service
- Learn the art of personal storytelling
- Steelhead, Chinook fishing clinic Feb. 27
- Help library win ‘Million Page Challenge’
- Church News: Nazarene’s install new pastor
- Letters to the Editor for Feb. 6
- MAILS and Marijuana: Legislators right to work to stamp out a bad, old regulation
- Entertainment Update for Feb. 6
- The Porch: Feb. 6
- ‘Pass The Pig’: HRVHS plans FFA Week events