Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Kenneth "Ken" Wayne Richmond, 55, fought courageously against his cancer and passed away Sept. 15, 2011, at his daughter's house in Hood River, Ore. Ken was born Feb. 6, 1956, in Niagara Falls, N.Y., to Climoth Lee and Elaine Effie (Held) Richmond.
Services were held Tuesday, Sept. 20, at Anderson's Tribute Center 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Mt. Hood’s Timberline Trail reopens after upgrades
- Unemployment remains low in Hood River, Wasco Counties
- Bluegrass Jamboree celebrates 17 years
- Man drowns in Pine Hollow reservoir
- Discovery Center hosts ‘This Place’ discussion Oct. 8
- High school senior expands book box project
- All About Fall: Your guide to a bountiful, beautiful time in the Gorge
- Young, Wilson married at Griffin House
- Gorge CROP Walk raises $5,000, and counting
- ‘Chaos of the day’ leads to happy end
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge