Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Kenneth "Ken" Wayne Richmond, 55, fought courageously against his cancer and passed away Sept. 15, 2011, at his daughter's house in Hood River, Ore. Ken was born Feb. 6, 1956, in Niagara Falls, N.Y., to Climoth Lee and Elaine Effie (Held) Richmond.
Services were held Tuesday, Sept. 20, at Anderson's Tribute Center 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
- This summer, 'Have a Free Book'
- New varsity basketball coaches Christopher Dirks and Donnie Herneisen look to reinvigorate HRV program
- Sports Briefs for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge