Wednesday, September 28, 2011
As of September 28, the following areas have been reopened after closure due to the Dollar Lake Fire. For fire and closure updates, visit www.inciweb.org/incident/2563.
Forest Roads 1811, 1650, 1660,2840 south of Kinnickinnick Campground, 3511, and 3512012 and all their associated spur roads and all other National Forest System Roads as depicted on the attached map.
Trail #600 from the Eliot Branch crossing near Cloud Cap northwest to its terminus at McNeil Point; Trail #627; Mazamas Trail #625, Vista Ridge Trail #626, Elk Cove Trail #631, and Pinnacle Ridge Trail; #630.
More like this story
- HRMS teacher studies in Germany
- Police Log, Aug. 17 to 23
- Sheriff Log, Aug. 14 to 24
- Soccer Assist: Kudos for thoughtful behind-scenes work
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 29
- Editor's Notebook: Roanoke tragedy asks, ‘are we slaves to our technology?’
- Gorge Kids Tri adds music fest to lineup
- The Porch for Aug. 29
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 29
- Walmart sells 16.3 acres to Ryan’s Juice
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge