Wednesday, September 28, 2011
As of September 28, the following areas have been reopened after closure due to the Dollar Lake Fire. For fire and closure updates, visit www.inciweb.org/incident/2563.
Forest Roads 1811, 1650, 1660,2840 south of Kinnickinnick Campground, 3511, and 3512012 and all their associated spur roads and all other National Forest System Roads as depicted on the attached map.
Trail #600 from the Eliot Branch crossing near Cloud Cap northwest to its terminus at McNeil Point; Trail #627; Mazamas Trail #625, Vista Ridge Trail #626, Elk Cove Trail #631, and Pinnacle Ridge Trail; #630.
More like this story
- Columbia Gorge Express bus starts Memorial Day weekend
- Missing woman reported, last seen in Stevenson
- Mad Hatter’s Tea Party fun
- Memorial Day Weekend events … and beyond
- DRAGON DASH
- Acute story
- Memorial Day service, May 29 at Idlewilde
- Sports briefs for May 27
- Columbia Gorge Genealogical Society meets June 10 at Discovery Center
- The Dalles museums offer free admission for military
Hood River firefighters battle Heights blaze
Hood River firefighters tackled an early morning fire at an answering service in the Heights Wednesday morning. The 1 a.m fire was caused by an electrical panel and eventually gutted the office. Enlarge