Wednesday, September 28, 2011
As of September 28, the following areas have been reopened after closure due to the Dollar Lake Fire. For fire and closure updates, visit www.inciweb.org/incident/2563.
Forest Roads 1811, 1650, 1660,2840 south of Kinnickinnick Campground, 3511, and 3512012 and all their associated spur roads and all other National Forest System Roads as depicted on the attached map.
Trail #600 from the Eliot Branch crossing near Cloud Cap northwest to its terminus at McNeil Point; Trail #627; Mazamas Trail #625, Vista Ridge Trail #626, Elk Cove Trail #631, and Pinnacle Ridge Trail; #630.
More like this story
- Peace Walk: Take steps for a ‘safe future’ on Wednesday
- ‘We Love You to China and Back’: Community rallies for local family on July 31
- Mosier groundwater contaminated after derailment spill
- Stage set for new waterfront buildings
- Hood River Farmers’ Market offers local produce, more
- July 23 Stoked anniversary bash helps LymeLight
- Paving closes exit 62
- Foster parent recruitment meeting July 25 in TD
- Gaulke Dental joins Hood River Dental
- Rand Road water line
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge