Wednesday, September 28, 2011
As of September 28, the following areas have been reopened after closure due to the Dollar Lake Fire. For fire and closure updates, visit www.inciweb.org/incident/2563.
Forest Roads 1811, 1650, 1660,2840 south of Kinnickinnick Campground, 3511, and 3512012 and all their associated spur roads and all other National Forest System Roads as depicted on the attached map.
Trail #600 from the Eliot Branch crossing near Cloud Cap northwest to its terminus at McNeil Point; Trail #627; Mazamas Trail #625, Vista Ridge Trail #626, Elk Cove Trail #631, and Pinnacle Ridge Trail; #630.
More like this story
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
- Who says there’s no more summer fun?
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge