Wednesday, September 28, 2011
As of September 28, the following areas have been reopened after closure due to the Dollar Lake Fire. For fire and closure updates, visit www.inciweb.org/incident/2563.
Forest Roads 1811, 1650, 1660,2840 south of Kinnickinnick Campground, 3511, and 3512012 and all their associated spur roads and all other National Forest System Roads as depicted on the attached map.
Trail #600 from the Eliot Branch crossing near Cloud Cap northwest to its terminus at McNeil Point; Trail #627; Mazamas Trail #625, Vista Ridge Trail #626, Elk Cove Trail #631, and Pinnacle Ridge Trail; #630.
More like this story
- Service announcements for Oct. 29: Jennifer Ringlbauer and Bertha Gallagher
- Death notices for Oct. 29: Mary Hoyt and Manuel Zamudio
- Parkdale Pumpkin parade, fun run Oct. 29
- HR artist crafts White Salmon sign
- Three appeals filed on UP’s Mosier track project
- Search suspended for west Gorge hiker
- Yesteryears: Trailer-house colony plan to ease housing shortage abandoned in 1946
- Police Log, Oct. 1 to 8
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 26
- ‘Remember Minoru’: Hood River community honors a civil rights hero
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge