Saturday, April 21, 2012
Lola Marie Springer, 76, passed away in Hood River, Ore., on April 18, 2012. Lola was born May 1, 1935.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Death notice: Lola Springer
- Death notice: Chuck Vanek
- Service Announcement for Dec. 14: Allen Springer
- Death Notice for Aug. 1, 2012: Sharon Duggan; Mary Harris; Janice Kaufman; Thomas Purdie; Albertina Quintanilla; Rogers Wheatley
- Death Announcements for May 13: Connie Adams, Leroy Patton, Barry Coleman, Dorothy Kent, Robert Murray, and Richard Kahler, Sr.
- White Salmon Valley PTO holds 25th annual silent auction April 28
- CarFit Technician training held April 30
- Raices annual plant sale May 13
- Letters to the Editor for April 22
- Church News: Carina Miller at Riverside, Nazarene Blossom Bazaar
- Scholarship Benefit Saturday
- HAHRC Beats: Enjoy food more while eating less
- Area Agency on Aging seeks to redefine volunteering during National Volunteer Week, April 23-29
- Día de los Niños celebration April 28
- Drug Take Back Day April 29 at Skyline
I Can't Keep Quiet singers at "Citizen Town Hall"
‘I can’t keep quiet,’ sing members of an impromptu choir in front of Hood River Middle School Saturday prior to the citizen town hall for questions to Rep. Greg Walden. The song addresses female empowerment generally and sexual violence implicitly, and gained prominence during the International Women’s Day events in January. The singers braved a sudden squall to finish their song and about 220 people gathered in HRMS auditorium, which will be the scene of the April 12 town hall with Rep. Greg Walden, at 3 p.m. Enlarge