Tuesday, April 24, 2012
James Arthur Smith died April 12, 2012. He was born Dec. 26, 1921, in Hood River County, Ore., to Alvy and Laura Smith.
He is survived by his wife of 66 years, Barbara, and his son, Larry Smith, of Rohnert Park, Calif.
More like this story
- Team Osprey competes in Bend Winter Invitational
- Sports briefs for Dec. 13
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 13
- Off the Rails: Protest oil train regulation rollback
- Hood River Bridge replacement: Understanding the WHATs
- Sheriff's Log, Nov. 26 to Dec. 10
- Happiness Month profile: Slowing down with ‘The Daily Three’
- Menorah Installed
- How to help during the holidays
- Students of the Month: Elks Lodge honors Zorza and Castañeda