Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Beginning May 4, The Dalles Dam Visitor Center will be open to the public Friday through Sunday. The weekend schedule continues until June 15, when the visitor center opens daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. to visitors.
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers invites the public to learn about hydropower, navigation, recreation, fish passage and much more at The Dalles Lock and Dam Visitor Center.
Following Labor Day weekend, the visitor center will again open only on weekends through the end of September.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 16
- Gorge Happiness Month: Mandy Kurfurst uses ‘The Daily Three’ to center herself
- Police Log, Nov. 27 to Dec. 10
- ‘Operation Christmas Child’ sets collection record for 2017 campaign
- FutureBus visits Cascade Locks Elementary
- History Museum of Hood River County hosts open house Saturday
- Pet of the Week: Gus the Yorkie is ‘sweetest in town’
- Kegler's Corner: Rod Pratt Bowls Bigly
- ‘Loving Vincent’ Dec. 20 at CCA
- How to help during the holidays