Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Beginning May 4, The Dalles Dam Visitor Center will be open to the public Friday through Sunday. The weekend schedule continues until June 15, when the visitor center opens daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. to visitors.
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers invites the public to learn about hydropower, navigation, recreation, fish passage and much more at The Dalles Lock and Dam Visitor Center.
Following Labor Day weekend, the visitor center will again open only on weekends through the end of September.
More like this story
- Citizen group rises to oppose Westside plan
- Defeat the Heat: Officials urge safe beach use, paddling preparedness
- Culvert repair project at Indian Creek will begin June 26
- Vintage bridal gowns now on display at History Museum
- The Porch for June 24
- Art of Community revised
- Letters to the Editor for June 24
- Hang up and walk: Distracted pedestrians are on the rise
- U.S. Hwy 30 bridge work underway
- Shoreline trail widened under HR Bridge
Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
Scenes from graduation of the class of 2017 at Hood River Valley High School Enlarge