Wednesday, April 25, 2012
The Senior All-Night Party Committee for the Class of 2012 would like to remind parents of graduating seniors that if they have not already done so, to please turn in the student’s permission slip and $35 fee.
Permission slips and payments may be sent to Project Graduation 2012, 1767 12th St. #178, Hood River, OR 97031, or given to Wendy Herman at Hood River Valley High School. Please make checks payable to Project Graduation 2012.
The committee is collecting photos of 2012 class members from their earlier school days. Please submit these ASAP to the same address above, or you may contact Elaine Walker at email@example.com. Photos may also be dropped off to Wendy at HRVHS.
More like this story
- History Museum offers chance to ‘step back in time’
- Yesteryears: Hood River County Fair draws record crowds in 1986
- FFA, 4-H livestock auction July 29
- Burn ban? No problem, no smoke, if you have a ‘burn box’
- Friends of Mount Adams guide hikes on Sept. 10
- Gehrig’s Chevron hits 70 year mark
- Sheriff Log, July 17 to 23
- Police Log, June 27 to July 8
- Letters to the Editor for July 27
- Local Impact: United Way helps, 'one person at a time'
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge