Wednesday, April 25, 2012
The Senior All-Night Party Committee for the Class of 2012 would like to remind parents of graduating seniors that if they have not already done so, to please turn in the student’s permission slip and $35 fee.
Permission slips and payments may be sent to Project Graduation 2012, 1767 12th St. #178, Hood River, OR 97031, or given to Wendy Herman at Hood River Valley High School. Please make checks payable to Project Graduation 2012.
The committee is collecting photos of 2012 class members from their earlier school days. Please submit these ASAP to the same address above, or you may contact Elaine Walker at email@example.com. Photos may also be dropped off to Wendy at HRVHS.
More like this story
- Union Update
- ‘Superheroes’ come running: CASA holds fourth annual Fun Run Oct. 9
- Roald Dahl Trivia Challenge is Oct. 21
- EnviroGorge Kids announces summer writing winners
- Tribal members protest Nestlé deal in Salem
- Downtown walking tours return Sept. 26
- Fresh Start program holds graduates’ dinner Oct. 19
- ‘Genealogy Jamboree’ at Discovery Center Oct. 8
- Church News: Concert at Tucker Rd. Baptist Sunday
- Odell Creek restoration presentation
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge