Wednesday, April 25, 2012
The Senior All-Night Party Committee for the Class of 2012 would like to remind parents of graduating seniors that if they have not already done so, to please turn in the student’s permission slip and $35 fee.
Permission slips and payments may be sent to Project Graduation 2012, 1767 12th St. #178, Hood River, OR 97031, or given to Wendy Herman at Hood River Valley High School. Please make checks payable to Project Graduation 2012.
The committee is collecting photos of 2012 class members from their earlier school days. Please submit these ASAP to the same address above, or you may contact Elaine Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos may also be dropped off to Wendy at HRVHS.
More like this story
- Fire burns Underwood Fruit & Warehouse Wednesday
- Second annual ‘Rooted’ story event on Nov. 2
- HRVAC hosts harvest dinner
- Eagle Creek fire info meetings Oct. 17-18 in CL, HR
- Local farm named among ‘Best Places to Pick Apples’
- Colors Day
- Two quilt shows in the Gorge
- Roots and Branches: Principles set in stone
- YESTERYEARS: Cooper Spur district gets electric service in 1947
- Letters to the Editor, Oct. 18 edition
Sixth Annual Harvest Fest Pie Eating Contest
The sixth annual Pie Eating Contest at Hood River Harvest Fest is sponsored by the Chamber of Commerce and HRVHS youth service group Leaders for Tomorrow. HRVHS student Dylan Polewczyk won the 1-minute fruit-pie eating event. Key rule, as stated by Chamber President Jason Shaner, “You have to eat the pie, you can’t just dislocate it. We will be checking for pie dislocation.” Enlarge