Wednesday, April 25, 2012
The Senior All-Night Party Committee for the Class of 2012 would like to remind parents of graduating seniors that if they have not already done so, to please turn in the student’s permission slip and $35 fee.
Permission slips and payments may be sent to Project Graduation 2012, 1767 12th St. #178, Hood River, OR 97031, or given to Wendy Herman at Hood River Valley High School. Please make checks payable to Project Graduation 2012.
The committee is collecting photos of 2012 class members from their earlier school days. Please submit these ASAP to the same address above, or you may contact Elaine Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos may also be dropped off to Wendy at HRVHS.
More like this story
- The Porch for May 20
- Columbia Center offers Summer Arts class scholarships
- HR Valley Residents Committee: ‘Long-term watchdogs’ celebrate Sunday
- Parkdale teacher wins ‘Math Excellence Award’
- Letters to the Editor for May 20
- Morrison Park: Yes to re-zone, but dig in first
- Another Voice: Mexico: my thoughts and personal experiences
- Police Log, April 24 to May 14
- ‘No’ on NORCOR bond, close races for Port, Schools
- Moro: Azure weed plan takes root
I Can't Keep Quiet singers at "Citizen Town Hall"
‘I can’t keep quiet,’ sing members of an impromptu choir in front of Hood River Middle School Saturday prior to the citizen town hall for questions to Rep. Greg Walden. The song addresses female empowerment generally and sexual violence implicitly, and gained prominence during the International Women’s Day events in January. The singers braved a sudden squall to finish their song and about 220 people gathered in HRMS auditorium, which will be the scene of the April 12 town hall with Rep. Greg Walden, at 3 p.m. Enlarge