Wednesday, August 8, 2012
Joyce Kathleen Paulson, 84, passed away Aug. 3, 2012, at the Hood River Care Center in Hood River, Ore., with family by her side. Joyce was born June 6, 1928.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, Or 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersons-tributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
Barbara Blanche (Krall) Weir, a 40-year resident of Parkdale, passed away Aug. 6, 2012, at Parkhurst House in Hood River, Ore. She was born Nov. 26, 1912, in Dover, Mont., to Joseph Frank and Mary Kolar Krall.
She was preceded in death by her husband of 66 years, Bruce Weir, in July.
No services are planned.
More like this story
- After a winless 2014 season, HRV girls team places third at state tournament
- HAHRC BEATS: November is Diabetes Awareness Month
- National Initiative: Mindfulness Center trains ‘Mental Health First Aid’
- Red Cross recommends iron-rich foods prior to blood donation
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 21
- Pitch and Pool: Kudos for fall success, and a look ahead
- Jim Drake’s Entertainment Blog: Doing what it takes to be the ‘Finest’
- Overlapping ‘Pray for Snow’ parties happen Saturday
- Entertainment Update for Nov. 21
- B Gorge-us Boutique opens, shares space with Gandara
A live hive
A tree containing a live colony of bees blew down in a local family's front yard. Find out what happened next by reading the story here: bit.ly/1MJKdu2. Enlarge