Wednesday, August 8, 2012
Joyce Kathleen Paulson, 84, passed away Aug. 3, 2012, at the Hood River Care Center in Hood River, Ore., with family by her side. Joyce was born June 6, 1928.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, Or 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersons-tributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
Barbara Blanche (Krall) Weir, a 40-year resident of Parkdale, passed away Aug. 6, 2012, at Parkhurst House in Hood River, Ore. She was born Nov. 26, 1912, in Dover, Mont., to Joseph Frank and Mary Kolar Krall.
She was preceded in death by her husband of 66 years, Bruce Weir, in July.
No services are planned.
More like this story
- HRVHS Speech and Debate finds tournament success
- Rocket building class Nov. 22
- Business Notes for Nov. 18
- Church News: Interfaith Thanksgiving service Nov. 20 in White Salmon
- Northwest author pens book of hunting stories
- HAHRC BEATS: Preventing type 2 diabetes begins with changes
- US Postal Service debuts Alzheimer’s fundraising stamp
- Oregon State Parks celebrate ‘Green Friday’
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 18
- Kegler's Corner: Randy’s Painting Tops Industrial
Blasting on I84
Blasting on I84 Enlarge