Wednesday, August 8, 2012
Joyce Kathleen Paulson, 84, passed away Aug. 3, 2012, at the Hood River Care Center in Hood River, Ore., with family by her side. Joyce was born June 6, 1928.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, Or 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersons-tributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
Barbara Blanche (Krall) Weir, a 40-year resident of Parkdale, passed away Aug. 6, 2012, at Parkhurst House in Hood River, Ore. She was born Nov. 26, 1912, in Dover, Mont., to Joseph Frank and Mary Kolar Krall.
She was preceded in death by her husband of 66 years, Bruce Weir, in July.
No services are planned.
More like this story
- Cascade Locks brush fire contained
- Lorang Fine Art open house will be Oct. 4
- Body of missing paddle boarder found in Columbia River
- Lummi Totem visits Hood River
- Living with Smoke
- Toward a healthier HRV: Health Center serves students this fall
- CL Port hosts Aug. 29 Bridge of the Gods walk
- Lost hiker, 75, found safe at Laurance Lake
- Brian Stenberg returns to his roots as Horizon’s new A.D.
- In its fifth running, Paddle Challenge is bigger than ever
Helicopter searches for hiker
BLACKHAWK helicopter flies over Mt. Hood National Forest near Laurance Lake on Friday, Aug. 21. The military aircraft was called in to help police seek a missing hiker from The Dalles. Enlarge