Wednesday, August 8, 2012
Joyce Kathleen Paulson, 84, passed away Aug. 3, 2012, at the Hood River Care Center in Hood River, Ore., with family by her side. Joyce was born June 6, 1928.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, Or 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersons-tributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
Barbara Blanche (Krall) Weir, a 40-year resident of Parkdale, passed away Aug. 6, 2012, at Parkhurst House in Hood River, Ore. She was born Nov. 26, 1912, in Dover, Mont., to Joseph Frank and Mary Kolar Krall.
She was preceded in death by her husband of 66 years, Bruce Weir, in July.
No services are planned.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 22
- Another Voice: Community of caring, and the public issue of homelessness
- ‘Catch Me If You Can’ opens next weekend
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 22
- Bridging Marine Park
- Death café at the library Oct. 26
- Halloween’s a Coming: Your Guide to Fun Oct. 29-31
- What’s the BUZZ on pollinators?
- Q and A: HR City Council candidate question and answer
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 22
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge