Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Johnny Garland Roberts, 78, passed away on Aug. 20, 2012, at Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital in Hood River, Ore. Johnny was born Feb. 15, 1934.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
James Edward Sharp, born oc. 30, 1981, died suddenly on Aug. 10, 2012, at age 30. James was preceded in death by his father, Dennis, and by his brother Denny Opdahl.
He is survived by his wife, Brenda, three children: Autumn, Ella and Mason Sharp; parents Debra and Daniel Sharp; siblings Beverly Rashoff, Tim Opdahl, Jared Sharp, Jill Pullen, Shane Sharp, Jamie Sharp, Breanna Hills, and Matthew Sharp; and many nieces and nephews.
There will be private services held. Arrangements are under the direction of hill Funeral Home, 217 E. Pioneer Ave., Puyallup, WA 98372-3263; 253-845-1172.
Robert James “Bob” Cree died Monday, Aug. 20, 2012, at home, with his family beside him.
At his request, there will be no services.
In lieu of flowers, please consider a contribution to Columbia Gorge Arts in Education (http://cgaie.org/), the Odell Fire Department (http://www.odellfire.com/), Provident Hospice of the Gorge (Hood River), or a charity of your choice to benefit children.
More like this story
- Motorcyclist killed in spilled lumber crash
- Citizen group rises to oppose Westside plan
- Defeat the Heat: Officials urge safe beach use, paddling preparedness
- Culvert repair project at Indian Creek will begin June 26
- Vintage bridal gowns now on display at History Museum
- The Porch for June 24
- Art of Community revised
- Letters to the Editor for June 24
- Hang up and walk: Distracted pedestrians are on the rise
- Shoreline trail widened under HR Bridge
Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
Scenes from graduation of the class of 2017 at Hood River Valley High School Enlarge