Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Johnny Garland Roberts, 78, passed away on Aug. 20, 2012, at Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital in Hood River, Ore. Johnny was born Feb. 15, 1934.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
James Edward Sharp, born oc. 30, 1981, died suddenly on Aug. 10, 2012, at age 30. James was preceded in death by his father, Dennis, and by his brother Denny Opdahl.
He is survived by his wife, Brenda, three children: Autumn, Ella and Mason Sharp; parents Debra and Daniel Sharp; siblings Beverly Rashoff, Tim Opdahl, Jared Sharp, Jill Pullen, Shane Sharp, Jamie Sharp, Breanna Hills, and Matthew Sharp; and many nieces and nephews.
There will be private services held. Arrangements are under the direction of hill Funeral Home, 217 E. Pioneer Ave., Puyallup, WA 98372-3263; 253-845-1172.
Robert James “Bob” Cree died Monday, Aug. 20, 2012, at home, with his family beside him.
At his request, there will be no services.
In lieu of flowers, please consider a contribution to Columbia Gorge Arts in Education (http://cgaie.org/), the Odell Fire Department (http://www.odellfire.com/), Provident Hospice of the Gorge (Hood River), or a charity of your choice to benefit children.
More like this story
- Peace Walk: Take steps for a ‘safe future’ on Wednesday
- ‘We Love You to China and Back’: Community rallies for local family on July 31
- Mosier groundwater contaminated after derailment spill
- Stage set for new waterfront buildings
- Hood River Farmers’ Market offers local produce, more
- July 23 Stoked anniversary bash helps LymeLight
- Paving closes exit 62
- Foster parent recruitment meeting July 25 in TD
- Gaulke Dental joins Hood River Dental
- Rand Road water line
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge