Tuesday, December 4, 2012
U.S. Rep. Greg Walden today announced that he will hold a telephone town hall discussion on Thursday, from 1 to 2 p.m.
Rep. Walden will answer questions from residents of Oregon’s Second District on a variety of topics, including ways to get our economy going.
“These telephone town halls are another effective way for me to hear from the people I work to represent,” Walden said.
RSVP by 5 p.m. PST on Dec. 5. To register, contact Rep. Walden’s office toll-free at 1-800- 533-3303.
More like this story
- Death notices for Oct. 22: Ellyn Kane, George Kimball, Kenneth Leibham and Barbara Pink
- Service Announcements for Oct. 22: Louise Neitch and Betty Johnson
- Yesteryears: Cooper’s Spur Road completed in 1926
- ‘Age of Dignity’ discussion series starts Oct. 22
- Advocacy Center holds fundraiser Oct. 22
- Roots and Branches: Find and use your tools
- Columbia Gorge Peace Village hosts film
- WS Library holds ‘Boys in the Boat’ talk Oct. 22
- Gorge receives national honor this weekend
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 19
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge