Friday, December 7, 2012
Looking for a fun, free morning activity for you and your child under 6 years old? Come to the Hood River Play Group on Mondays from 10 to 11:30 a.m. at Riverside Church, Fourth and State streets downtown. Free parking is available behind the church.
Originally the group was meeting at 9-10:30 a.m. but the new later time sounds better to parents and children.
At upcoming play groups are Mondays, Dec. 10 and 17, parents and children will play, meet new friends and enjoy having lots of fun together. There are toys, a kitchen, dress-up clothes, building blocks and snacks.
This is a great opportunity for your child, age 0-5, to socialize, have fun and blow off steam, and you can make new friends, too.
For more information call Mary Sather, 541-399-4056, or Nancy Johanson Paul, 541-490-5330. You can find out more information about play groups and other resources for parents at www.nextdoorinc.org.
More like this story
- Pet of the Week: Roxy is happy, friendly girl
- ‘Walk with Ease’ starts in September
- ‘Terrific Tale of Thumbelina’ Aug. 25 at Arts Center
- Police Log, Aug. 7 to 13
- ‘Wheels of Hope’ nominations sought
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 19
- EDITOR’S NOTEBOOK: Two guys, one contested parking space, two police officers: one wonders
- Church News: St. Mary’s holds retirement party for Rev. Maag
- FILL THE BOOT
- 4-H Results, 2017 Hood River County Fair
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge