Friday, December 7, 2012
Looking for a fun, free morning activity for you and your child under 6 years old? Come to the Hood River Play Group on Mondays from 10 to 11:30 a.m. at Riverside Church, Fourth and State streets downtown. Free parking is available behind the church.
Originally the group was meeting at 9-10:30 a.m. but the new later time sounds better to parents and children.
At upcoming play groups are Mondays, Dec. 10 and 17, parents and children will play, meet new friends and enjoy having lots of fun together. There are toys, a kitchen, dress-up clothes, building blocks and snacks.
This is a great opportunity for your child, age 0-5, to socialize, have fun and blow off steam, and you can make new friends, too.
For more information call Mary Sather, 541-399-4056, or Nancy Johanson Paul, 541-490-5330. You can find out more information about play groups and other resources for parents at www.nextdoorinc.org.
More like this story
- Peace Walk: Take steps for a ‘safe future’ on Wednesday
- ‘We Love You to China and Back’: Community rallies for local family on July 31
- Mosier groundwater contaminated after derailment spill
- Stage set for new waterfront buildings
- Hood River Farmers’ Market offers local produce, more
- July 23 Stoked anniversary bash helps LymeLight
- Paving closes exit 62
- Foster parent recruitment meeting July 25 in TD
- Gaulke Dental joins Hood River Dental
- Rand Road water line
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge