Friday, December 7, 2012
Looking for a fun, free morning activity for you and your child under 6 years old? Come to the Hood River Play Group on Mondays from 10 to 11:30 a.m. at Riverside Church, Fourth and State streets downtown. Free parking is available behind the church.
Originally the group was meeting at 9-10:30 a.m. but the new later time sounds better to parents and children.
At upcoming play groups are Mondays, Dec. 10 and 17, parents and children will play, meet new friends and enjoy having lots of fun together. There are toys, a kitchen, dress-up clothes, building blocks and snacks.
This is a great opportunity for your child, age 0-5, to socialize, have fun and blow off steam, and you can make new friends, too.
For more information call Mary Sather, 541-399-4056, or Nancy Johanson Paul, 541-490-5330. You can find out more information about play groups and other resources for parents at www.nextdoorinc.org.
More like this story
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
- Who says there’s no more summer fun?
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge