Friday, December 7, 2012
Looking for a fun, free morning activity for you and your child under 6 years old? Come to the Hood River Play Group on Mondays from 10 to 11:30 a.m. at Riverside Church, Fourth and State streets downtown. Free parking is available behind the church.
Originally the group was meeting at 9-10:30 a.m. but the new later time sounds better to parents and children.
At upcoming play groups are Mondays, Dec. 10 and 17, parents and children will play, meet new friends and enjoy having lots of fun together. There are toys, a kitchen, dress-up clothes, building blocks and snacks.
This is a great opportunity for your child, age 0-5, to socialize, have fun and blow off steam, and you can make new friends, too.
For more information call Mary Sather, 541-399-4056, or Nancy Johanson Paul, 541-490-5330. You can find out more information about play groups and other resources for parents at www.nextdoorinc.org.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for June 21
- Another Voice: New legislation is win-win for community college students
- Fight leads to reported stabbing in Cascade Locks
- Former Hood River resident dies in wreck on I-84
- Columbia sturgeon season returns
- High Prairie Firehouse Sale back this weekend
- Roots and Branches: High energy children and the belief to succeed
- Entertainment Update for June 21
- Loretta and Patsy: Together Again
- Sports briefs for June 21
Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
Scenes from graduation of the class of 2017 at Hood River Valley High School Enlarge