Friday, December 7, 2012
Nov. 9 to Dec. 4
Marty Ross Hansen, 31, and Kari Joy Davis, 33, both of Maupin, on Nov. 9.
Jose Alberto Vega Vega, 23, and Gabriela Araceli Torres Lomeli, 21, both of Hood River, on Nov. 9.
Joan Isidro Orquiz Marquez, 28, and Leah Evans Ann Hall, 25, both of Mosier, on Nov. 13.
Samuel Murillo Jr., 27, and Patricia Lepiz Verduzco, 28, both of Cascade Locks, on Nov. 19.
Agustin Gutierrez Castillo, 23, of Stockton, Calif., and Maria Bolanos Guzman, 30, of Hood River, on Nov. 21.
Nicholas Jamison Wood, 27, and Sarah Lucille Cullington, 26, both of Hood River, on Nov. 21.
Casey Andrew Cox, 36, of Bingen, and Amy Lorraine Lehman, of White Salmon, on Nov. 28.
Thomas Brian Tracey, 53, and Sheila Kristine Villocino De Leon, 29, both of Kelso, Wash., on Nov. 29.
Wyatt Lee Wall, 38, and Kristi Cathleen Gipe, 39, both of Hood River, on Nov. 30.
Corey Lee Harvey, 22, and Kayla Anne Nirschl, 21, both of Hood River, on Dec. 4.
More like this story
- Hood River County Reads celebrates its 10th anniversary — 11 years in
- Little free library idea
- Art of Community adds Soderberg-Greene work
- Bike Buddies reports successful weekend event
- Lion King Jr. comes to Wy'east Middle School
- YESTERYEARS: New skate park in planning stages in 1996
- Aubree Olmstead heads Columbia Basin facility
- Heart of Hospice notes Volunteer Appreciation Week
- County sets temporary rules on marijuana grows
- Puff Factory to break ground in Odell
Lawnmower torches Arbor Vitae on Portland Drive
The riding lawn mower driven by Norma Cannon overheated and made contact with dry arbor vitae owned by Lee and Norma Curtis, sending more than a dozen of the tightly-packed trees up in flames. The mower, visible at far right, was totaled. No one was injured; neighbors first kept the fire at bay with garden hoses and Westside and Hood River Fire Departments responded and doused the fire before it reached any structures. Westside Fire chief Jim Trammell, in blue shirt, directs firefighters. The video was taken by Capt. Dave Smith of Hood River Fire Department. Enlarge