Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Cascade Locks Cascade Locks will be celebrating a new Electric Vehicle Charging Station with a ribbon cutting dedication on Dec. 15 at 11 a.m.
The station is located between Forest Lane and Lakeside Drive in a city-owned public parking lot along the north side of Highway 30.
This charging station is an extension of the West Coast Electric Highway system into the Columbia River Gorge.
More like this story
- Citizen group rises to oppose Westside plan
- Defeat the Heat: Officials urge safe beach use, paddling preparedness
- Culvert repair project at Indian Creek will begin June 26
- Students from Hood River selected for China trip
- Vintage bridal gowns now on display at History Museum
- The Porch for June 24
- Art of Community revised
- Letters to the Editor for June 24
- Hang up and walk: Distracted pedestrians are on the rise
- U.S. Hwy 30 bridge work underway
Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
Scenes from graduation of the class of 2017 at Hood River Valley High School Enlarge