Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Cascade Locks Cascade Locks will be celebrating a new Electric Vehicle Charging Station with a ribbon cutting dedication on Dec. 15 at 11 a.m.
The station is located between Forest Lane and Lakeside Drive in a city-owned public parking lot along the north side of Highway 30.
This charging station is an extension of the West Coast Electric Highway system into the Columbia River Gorge.
More like this story
- Gratitude goes out for acts of help and hospitality
- Hood River Elks Lodge makes donation to Meals on Wheels
- Police Log, Sept. 28 to Oct. 4
- Public Records, Building Permits, County, September 2015
- Upset! HRV takes down The Dalles, clinches first play-in spot since 2012
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 10
- Quick start propels HRV girls soccer to victory over Hermiston
- Water polo teams poised to make runs at the state title
- Port begins lower Hanel mill ground work
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 10
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge