Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Cascade Locks Cascade Locks will be celebrating a new Electric Vehicle Charging Station with a ribbon cutting dedication on Dec. 15 at 11 a.m.
The station is located between Forest Lane and Lakeside Drive in a city-owned public parking lot along the north side of Highway 30.
This charging station is an extension of the West Coast Electric Highway system into the Columbia River Gorge.
More like this story
- Death notices for Nov. 28
- Service announcement for Nov. 25
- Yesteryears: Postal Route 6 added to HR Postal Service 1975
- Art Sale and Show at CCA
- Wy’east lists first-quarter honor roll
- How to Help, updated for Nov. 25
- Friends of Mt. Adams host ‘Cougar Creek burn’ forum
- Freeze Frames
- Daily Bread: The parting gift
- Travelogue: Family’s two-year sojourn in Bangkok connects them to the people
A live hive
A tree containing a live colony of bees blew down in a local family's front yard. Find out what happened next by reading the story here: bit.ly/1MJKdu2. Enlarge