Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Cascade Locks Cascade Locks will be celebrating a new Electric Vehicle Charging Station with a ribbon cutting dedication on Dec. 15 at 11 a.m.
The station is located between Forest Lane and Lakeside Drive in a city-owned public parking lot along the north side of Highway 30.
This charging station is an extension of the West Coast Electric Highway system into the Columbia River Gorge.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 16
- Gorge Happiness Month: Mandy Kurfurst uses ‘The Daily Three’ to center herself
- Police Log, Nov. 27 to Dec. 10
- ‘Operation Christmas Child’ sets collection record for 2017 campaign
- FutureBus visits Cascade Locks Elementary
- History Museum of Hood River County hosts open house Saturday
- Pet of the Week: Gus the Yorkie is ‘sweetest in town’
- Kegler's Corner: Rod Pratt Bowls Bigly
- ‘Loving Vincent’ Dec. 20 at CCA
- How to help during the holidays