Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Cascade Locks Cascade Locks will be celebrating a new Electric Vehicle Charging Station with a ribbon cutting dedication on Dec. 15 at 11 a.m.
The station is located between Forest Lane and Lakeside Drive in a city-owned public parking lot along the north side of Highway 30.
This charging station is an extension of the West Coast Electric Highway system into the Columbia River Gorge.
More like this story
- Union Update
- ‘Superheroes’ come running: CASA holds fourth annual Fun Run Oct. 9
- Roald Dahl Trivia Challenge is Oct. 21
- EnviroGorge Kids announces summer writing winners
- Tribal members protest Nestlé deal in Salem
- Downtown walking tours return Sept. 26
- Fresh Start program holds graduates’ dinner Oct. 19
- ‘Genealogy Jamboree’ at Discovery Center Oct. 8
- Church News: Concert at Tucker Rd. Baptist Sunday
- Odell Creek restoration presentation
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge