Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Gift cards for our Oregon National Guard families are much appreciated during the holiday season. Many of the families of deployed soldiers have financial difficulties, and especially during this expensive time of year.
The gift cards distributed by programs under the direction of Gen. Mike Caldwell are to offer some relief and demonstrate our appreciation of the efforts of our soldiers.
Citizens can help provide some relief at this time of year, by sending gift cards to the Oregon National Guard. Purchase a gift card for any amount, for grocery’s, toys or fuel. Send the gift cards to Caldwell, who will distribute the gift cards to the neediest of the Oregon National Guard Families all around our state. It’s a great way to let our soldiers and their families know that we appreciate them.
Send gift cards to: Gen. Mike Caldwell, Oregon National Guard, P.O. Box 14350. Salem, OR 97309.
More like this story
- Raffle winner announced
- ‘Santa’s Surprise’ comes to WAAAM
- Police Log, Nov. 20 to 26
- CGCAN hosts holiday party Dec. 20
- Lighted fire trucks roll Dec. 11 to 13
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 9
- Good Cheer: Small adjustments keep help flowing
- Editor's Notebook: A modest, six-figure solution to NCAA coaching salary excess
- Church News: Updated for Dec. 9 edition
- HRV girls basketball win in the final seconds at home
Advertisement: The Men of Black Friday
The secret agents of Big Winds may not exactly be Tommy Lee Jones oand Will Smith, but they still discovered there is plenty of strangeness to be found in Hood River...especially once winter sets in. Enlarge