Tuesday, December 11, 2012
The annual Hood River County fire departments’ Christmas Parade rolls Dec. 17-19, 6-9 p.m. each night. (See Dec. 15 edition for full schedule.)
Dec. 17, Odell/Pine Grove
The parade starts with a static display at the Odell Fire Station from 6 to 6:15 p.m.
Travel north on Odell Highway to Mud Alley; Mud Alley loop to Odell Highway; north on Odell Highway to Summit Drive; west on Summit to Wy’east Drive; north on Summit to Chamberlain Drive; west on Chamberlain; loop back to Summit; east on Summit to Bartlett Loop;
South on Bartlett Loop to Wy’east Drive; south on Wy’east to Davis Drive; east on Davis to AGA Road; north on AGA to AGA trailer park; loop back to AGA Road; north on AGA to Odell Highway;
East on Odell Highway to Chevron Drive; east on Chevron Drive to Midway Drive; south on Midway to Gateway Drive; east on Gateway to Lingren Drive; south on Lingren to Chevron; south on Chevron to Odell Highway;
East on Odell Highway to Highway 35; on 35 to Sunday Drive; southeast on Sunday to Neal Creek Road; south on Neal Creek to Thomsen Road;
East on Thomsen to Fir Mountain; east on Fir Mountain to Wells Drive; east on Wells; loop to Pine Grove School;
West on Van Horn to Highway 35; south on 35 to Glass Drive; east on Glass to Eastside Road; north on Eastside to Highline Drive; north on Highline to Old Columbia River Highway; west on old highway to China Gorge restaurant.
Static display at the China Gorge for 10-15 minutes.
More like this story
- Gorge quilters featured in area shows this summer and fall
- Entertainment Update for July 30
- ‘American Pickers’ seeks local troves
- Richard Tillinghast concert at library Aug 10
- Gorge Soup art grant applications due Aug. 20
- Elections 2016: Gudman talks state treasurer bid during Hood River visit
- Ways of the Wind: July weather a windfall
- ‘Officer Friendly’ Sergeant Jesse Flem retires after 30 years
- Summer construction closes roads in Mount Hood National Forest
- Chief Wells resigns from Fire Dept.
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge