Tuesday, December 11, 2012
The annual Hood River County fire departments’ Christmas Parade rolls Dec. 17-19, 6-9 p.m. each night. (See Dec. 15 edition for full schedule.)
Dec. 17, Odell/Pine Grove
The parade starts with a static display at the Odell Fire Station from 6 to 6:15 p.m.
Travel north on Odell Highway to Mud Alley; Mud Alley loop to Odell Highway; north on Odell Highway to Summit Drive; west on Summit to Wy’east Drive; north on Summit to Chamberlain Drive; west on Chamberlain; loop back to Summit; east on Summit to Bartlett Loop;
South on Bartlett Loop to Wy’east Drive; south on Wy’east to Davis Drive; east on Davis to AGA Road; north on AGA to AGA trailer park; loop back to AGA Road; north on AGA to Odell Highway;
East on Odell Highway to Chevron Drive; east on Chevron Drive to Midway Drive; south on Midway to Gateway Drive; east on Gateway to Lingren Drive; south on Lingren to Chevron; south on Chevron to Odell Highway;
East on Odell Highway to Highway 35; on 35 to Sunday Drive; southeast on Sunday to Neal Creek Road; south on Neal Creek to Thomsen Road;
East on Thomsen to Fir Mountain; east on Fir Mountain to Wells Drive; east on Wells; loop to Pine Grove School;
West on Van Horn to Highway 35; south on 35 to Glass Drive; east on Glass to Eastside Road; north on Eastside to Highline Drive; north on Highline to Old Columbia River Highway; west on old highway to China Gorge restaurant.
Static display at the China Gorge for 10-15 minutes.
More like this story
- Service Announcement for Oct. 26: Vernon Picking
- Death Notices for Oct. 26: Mary Stinson, Wilma Bolton, Kathleen Coffey, Thomas Pierce and Evelyn Helseth
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 22
- Another Voice: Community of caring, and the public issue of homelessness
- ‘Catch Me If You Can’ opens next weekend
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 22
- Bridging Marine Park
- Death café at the library Oct. 26
- Halloween’s a Coming: Your Guide to Fun Oct. 29-31
- What’s the BUZZ on pollinators?
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge