Tuesday, December 11, 2012
The annual Hood River County fire departments’ Christmas Parade rolls Dec. 17-19, 6-9 p.m. each night. (See Dec. 15 edition for full schedule.)
Dec. 17, Odell/Pine Grove
The parade starts with a static display at the Odell Fire Station from 6 to 6:15 p.m.
Travel north on Odell Highway to Mud Alley; Mud Alley loop to Odell Highway; north on Odell Highway to Summit Drive; west on Summit to Wy’east Drive; north on Summit to Chamberlain Drive; west on Chamberlain; loop back to Summit; east on Summit to Bartlett Loop;
South on Bartlett Loop to Wy’east Drive; south on Wy’east to Davis Drive; east on Davis to AGA Road; north on AGA to AGA trailer park; loop back to AGA Road; north on AGA to Odell Highway;
East on Odell Highway to Chevron Drive; east on Chevron Drive to Midway Drive; south on Midway to Gateway Drive; east on Gateway to Lingren Drive; south on Lingren to Chevron; south on Chevron to Odell Highway;
East on Odell Highway to Highway 35; on 35 to Sunday Drive; southeast on Sunday to Neal Creek Road; south on Neal Creek to Thomsen Road;
East on Thomsen to Fir Mountain; east on Fir Mountain to Wells Drive; east on Wells; loop to Pine Grove School;
West on Van Horn to Highway 35; south on 35 to Glass Drive; east on Glass to Eastside Road; north on Eastside to Highline Drive; north on Highline to Old Columbia River Highway; west on old highway to China Gorge restaurant.
Static display at the China Gorge for 10-15 minutes.
More like this story
- Aporkalypse: Bacon contest fattens coffers at Helping Hands
- The Ale List: ‘Zwickelmania’ returns, Full Sail taps Wheatwine
- YESTERYEARS: DaKine, Pro Motion relocating to Hood River in 1986
- Cascade Observations: Sweetness of Winter
- Parenting program starts in Cascade Locks
- Second Saturday will be all about pilots
- Five Gorge wines earn medals
- Revenue steps up fraud, identity theft prevention
- Father of the Bride
- City, county support affordable housing bill