Friday, December 14, 2012
HRV varsity boys traveled to Lebanon Tuesday for a matchup against the Mid-Willamette Conference Warriors. A total of 26 turnovers — 18 in the second half — was the nail in the coffin in the Eagles’ 72-55 loss.
Top scorers for HRV were Ryan Wheat with 23 points, Luke Kopecky with 11 and RJ Chavez with seven. The team went on the road Friday to face Franklin (results not available as of press time) and will return home Dec. 18 to host Oregon City at 7 p.m.
HRV 12 15 12 16 Final: 55
Lebanon 14 19 17 22 Final: 72
More like this story
- Into the thick of 'thinning'
- Hood River School Board okays bond request
- What's going on for Valentine's and President's Day?
- Cascade Locks Port will rebuild historic engine building
- Gorge Foundation gains major donation
- Entertainment Update for Feb. 13
- Arts center celebrates 10 years with free Kick-Off Party
- Letters to the Editor for Feb. 13
- Editorial: Pool Queue
- City Council approves ‘symbolic’ step on gun control