Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Deadlines will change for the Dec. 26 and Jan. 2 newspapers, due to Christmas and New Year’s holiday postal schedules.
These are the deadlines for the Dec. 26 and Jan 2 editions (which must be printed by Dec. 23 and Dec. 30 for mail delivery on Dec. 26 and Jan 2.)
n Display ads —Dec. 20 at noon
n Classifieds — Dec. 20 at 3 p.m.
n Legal Ads — Dec. 20 at 9:30 a.m.
n News — Dec. 20 at 5 p.m., general news; Dec. 19, 5 p.m. for any Happenings item.
n Display ads —Dec. 27 at noon
n Classifieds — Dec. 27 at 3 p.m.
n Legal Ads — Dec. 27 at 9:30 a.m.
n News — Dec. 27 at 5 p.m., general news; Dec. 26, 5 p.m. for any Happenings item.
More like this story
- History Museum offers chance to ‘step back in time’
- Yesteryears: Hood River County Fair draws record crowds in 1986
- FFA, 4-H livestock auction July 29
- Burn ban? No problem, no smoke, if you have a ‘burn box’
- Friends of Mount Adams guide hikes on Sept. 10
- Gehrig’s Chevron hits 70 year mark
- Sheriff Log, July 17 to 23
- Police Log, June 27 to July 8
- Letters to the Editor for July 27
- Local Impact: United Way helps, 'one person at a time'
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge