Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Deadlines will change for the Dec. 26 and Jan. 2 newspapers, due to Christmas and New Year’s holiday postal schedules.
These are the deadlines for the Dec. 26 and Jan 2 editions (which must be printed by Dec. 23 and Dec. 30 for mail delivery on Dec. 26 and Jan 2.)
n Display ads —Dec. 20 at noon
n Classifieds — Dec. 20 at 3 p.m.
n Legal Ads — Dec. 20 at 9:30 a.m.
n News — Dec. 20 at 5 p.m., general news; Dec. 19, 5 p.m. for any Happenings item.
n Display ads —Dec. 27 at noon
n Classifieds — Dec. 27 at 3 p.m.
n Legal Ads — Dec. 27 at 9:30 a.m.
n News — Dec. 27 at 5 p.m., general news; Dec. 26, 5 p.m. for any Happenings item.
More like this story
- Citizen group rises to oppose Westside plan
- Defeat the Heat: Officials urge safe beach use, paddling preparedness
- Culvert repair project at Indian Creek will begin June 26
- Students from Hood River selected for China trip
- Vintage bridal gowns now on display at History Museum
- The Porch for June 24
- Art of Community revised
- Letters to the Editor for June 24
- Hang up and walk: Distracted pedestrians are on the rise
- U.S. Hwy 30 bridge work underway
Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
Scenes from graduation of the class of 2017 at Hood River Valley High School Enlarge