Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Deadlines will change for the Dec. 26 and Jan. 2 newspapers, due to Christmas and New Year’s holiday postal schedules.
These are the deadlines for the Dec. 26 and Jan 2 editions (which must be printed by Dec. 23 and Dec. 30 for mail delivery on Dec. 26 and Jan 2.)
n Display ads —Dec. 20 at noon
n Classifieds — Dec. 20 at 3 p.m.
n Legal Ads — Dec. 20 at 9:30 a.m.
n News — Dec. 20 at 5 p.m., general news; Dec. 19, 5 p.m. for any Happenings item.
n Display ads —Dec. 27 at noon
n Classifieds — Dec. 27 at 3 p.m.
n Legal Ads — Dec. 27 at 9:30 a.m.
n News — Dec. 27 at 5 p.m., general news; Dec. 26, 5 p.m. for any Happenings item.
More like this story
- Team Osprey competes in Bend Winter Invitational
- Sports briefs for Dec. 13
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 13
- Off the Rails: Protest oil train regulation rollback
- Hood River Bridge replacement: Understanding the WHATs
- Sheriff's Log, Nov. 26 to Dec. 10
- Happiness Month profile: Slowing down with ‘The Daily Three’
- Menorah Installed
- How to help during the holidays
- Students of the Month: Elks Lodge honors Zorza and Castañeda