Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Join the fun every Tuesday evening, rain or shine, for friendly touch rugby action under the lights at Collins Field (across from Hood River Middle School). Games are informal, co-ed and open to players of all experience levels. Cleats are recommended during the wet season; no other gear is required.
Play will be called due to weather only if snow is covering the field.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for June 21
- Another Voice: New legislation is win-win for community college students
- Fight leads to reported stabbing in Cascade Locks
- Former Hood River resident dies in wreck on I-84
- Columbia sturgeon season returns
- High Prairie Firehouse Sale back this weekend
- Roots and Branches: High energy children and the belief to succeed
- Entertainment Update for June 21
- Loretta and Patsy: Together Again
- Sports briefs for June 21
Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
Scenes from graduation of the class of 2017 at Hood River Valley High School Enlarge