Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Join the fun every Tuesday evening, rain or shine, for friendly touch rugby action under the lights at Collins Field (across from Hood River Middle School). Games are informal, co-ed and open to players of all experience levels. Cleats are recommended during the wet season; no other gear is required.
Play will be called due to weather only if snow is covering the field.
More like this story
- Service announcement for Nov. 25
- Yesteryears: Postal Route 6 added to HR Postal Service 1975
- Art Sale and Show at CCA
- Wy’east lists first-quarter honor roll
- How to Help, updated for Nov. 25
- Friends of Mt. Adams host ‘Cougar Creek burn’ forum
- Freeze Frames
- Daily Bread: The parting gift
- Travelogue: Family’s two-year sojourn in Bangkok connects them to the people
- Ornament sale benefits Big Brothers Big Sisters
A live hive
A tree containing a live colony of bees blew down in a local family's front yard. Find out what happened next by reading the story here: bit.ly/1MJKdu2. Enlarge