Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Lorang Fine Art, WaNaPa Avenue, have new art, gifts and snowflake and Bigfoot works available for sale.
Studio winter hours are Monday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sunday, noon to 4 p.m.; closed Tuesday and Wednesday. The studio is now in its eighth year.
The featured piece this month is Brad Lorang’s “Multnomah Falls Lodge 1940.”
More like this story
- Team Osprey competes in Bend Winter Invitational
- Sports briefs for Dec. 13
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 13
- Off the Rails: Protest oil train regulation rollback
- Hood River Bridge replacement: Understanding the WHATs
- Sheriff's Log, Nov. 26 to Dec. 10
- Happiness Month profile: Slowing down with ‘The Daily Three’
- Menorah Installed
- How to help during the holidays
- Students of the Month: Elks Lodge honors Zorza and Castañeda