Friday, December 21, 2012
The GO! Local Challenge, a way to track local spending and reward shoppers during the holiday season, continues until Jan. 1.
Here’s how it works: Spend at least $50 with three locally owned businesses. Fill out a short online form at www.GorgeOwned/org/local/challenge. Be entered to win prizes.
More than 100 people have already taken the challenge — and nearly a dozen have won gift certificates to local businesses.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 16
- Gorge Happiness Month: Mandy Kurfurst uses ‘The Daily Three’ to center herself
- Police Log, Nov. 27 to Dec. 10
- ‘Operation Christmas Child’ sets collection record for 2017 campaign
- FutureBus visits Cascade Locks Elementary
- History Museum of Hood River County hosts open house Saturday
- Pet of the Week: Gus the Yorkie is ‘sweetest in town’
- Kegler's Corner: Rod Pratt Bowls Bigly
- ‘Loving Vincent’ Dec. 20 at CCA
- How to help during the holidays