Friday, December 21, 2012
The GO! Local Challenge, a way to track local spending and reward shoppers during the holiday season, continues until Jan. 1.
Here’s how it works: Spend at least $50 with three locally owned businesses. Fill out a short online form at www.GorgeOwned/org/local/challenge. Be entered to win prizes.
More than 100 people have already taken the challenge — and nearly a dozen have won gift certificates to local businesses.
More like this story
- Citizen group rises to oppose Westside plan
- Defeat the Heat: Officials urge safe beach use, paddling preparedness
- Culvert repair project at Indian Creek will begin June 26
- Students from Hood River selected for China trip
- Vintage bridal gowns now on display at History Museum
- The Porch for June 24
- Art of Community revised
- Letters to the Editor for June 24
- Hang up and walk: Distracted pedestrians are on the rise
- U.S. Hwy 30 bridge work underway
Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
Scenes from graduation of the class of 2017 at Hood River Valley High School Enlarge