Wednesday, December 26, 2012
Columbia Gorge Community College is sponsoring a free Financial Aid Day in conjunction with College Goal Oregon, at The Dalles and Hood River campuses on Jan. 5.
Anyone can receive free help filling out the FAFSA form for college. Students under 24 should ring a parent or the following parent information: Social Security number, date of birth, and 2011 Federal Tax information (1040s, etc.) for estimation purposes. (The 2013-2014 FAFSA is based off of 2012 tax information and can be updated once taxes are filed.)
Staff will be on hand from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. Jan.5 in Room 3.103 in the Health Sciences Building at The Dalles Campus, or in the Library Commons at the Hood River-Indian Creek Campus.
There is no charge for this assistance, so drop in during the hours listed above and get your financial aid going.
Many scholarship and grant applications require an early FAFSA filing. The sooner you file for your 2013-2014 FAFSA, the better!
More like this story
- HRVHS Speech and Debate finds tournament success
- Rocket building class Nov. 22
- Business Notes for Nov. 18
- Church News: Interfaith Thanksgiving service Nov. 20 in White Salmon
- Northwest author pens book of hunting stories
- HAHRC BEATS: Preventing type 2 diabetes begins with changes
- US Postal Service debuts Alzheimer’s fundraising stamp
- Oregon State Parks celebrate ‘Green Friday’
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 18
- Kegler's Corner: Randy’s Painting Tops Industrial
Blasting on I84
Blasting on I84 Enlarge