Wednesday, December 26, 2012
Hood River Lions Club will pick up your Christmas tree if you place it by the curb before 10 a.m. on Jan. 5.
There’s no charge for the service but the club will gladly welcome donations. Lions will collect at the door or leave donation envelopes in exchange for every tree they remove.
As it did last Christmas, the City of Hood River is supporting the project by making space available for tree drops.
More like this story
- Gorge quilters featured in area shows this summer and fall
- Entertainment Update for July 30
- ‘American Pickers’ seeks local troves
- Richard Tillinghast concert at library Aug 10
- Gorge Soup art grant applications due Aug. 20
- Elections 2016: Gudman talks state treasurer bid during Hood River visit
- Ways of the Wind: July weather a windfall
- ‘Officer Friendly’ Sergeant Jesse Flem retires after 30 years
- Summer construction closes roads in Mount Hood National Forest
- Chief Wells resigns from Fire Dept.
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge