Wednesday, December 26, 2012
Hood River Lions Club will pick up your Christmas tree if you place it by the curb before 10 a.m. on Jan. 5.
There’s no charge for the service but the club will gladly welcome donations. Lions will collect at the door or leave donation envelopes in exchange for every tree they remove.
As it did last Christmas, the City of Hood River is supporting the project by making space available for tree drops.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 22
- Another Voice: Community of caring, and the public issue of homelessness
- ‘Catch Me If You Can’ opens next weekend
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 22
- Bridging Marine Park
- Death café at the library Oct. 26
- Halloween’s a Coming: Your Guide to Fun Oct. 29-31
- What’s the BUZZ on pollinators?
- Q and A: HR City Council candidate question and answer
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 22
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge