Wednesday, December 26, 2012
Hood River Lions Club will pick up your Christmas tree if you place it by the curb before 10 a.m. on Jan. 5.
There’s no charge for the service but the club will gladly welcome donations. Lions will collect at the door or leave donation envelopes in exchange for every tree they remove.
As it did last Christmas, the City of Hood River is supporting the project by making space available for tree drops.
More like this story
- Service announcements for Oct. 3
- A wish and a zip: Hawks Ridge residents enjoy adventure aloft
- Fascia findings: Acupuncturist Susan Froehlich attends international congress
- ‘Paws for a Cause’ event returns Oct. 15
- Public Records – Circuit Court, September 2015
- Public Records -- Building Permits, city
- Harmony of the Gorge invites women to sing for the holidays
- Providence seeks nominations for 2015 ‘Heart Of Gold’ award
- CHURCH NEWS: Revival in Parkdale, Odell, Hood River
- Learn about tours to support Providence scholarship fund
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge