Wednesday, December 26, 2012
The History Museum of Hood River County is holding volunteer orientations in January. Community members are invited to be a part of The History Museum as it begins its next chapter.
Volunteer opportunities at the museum include docents, research assistants, event planners and more. Orientation will cover the new museum space and programs and updated volunteer procedures for both new and returning volunteers.
Two sessions are offered, but volunteers are only required to attend one, since both cover the same material. The dates are Thursday, Jan. 10, at 1 p.m., and Friday, Jan. 11, at 10 a.m.
For more information contact Carly Squyres, volunteer coordinator, at 541-386-6772 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The museum is located at 300 E. Marina Drive in Hood River.
More like this story
- A wish and a zip: Hawks Ridge residents enjoy adventure aloft
- Fascia findings: Acupuncturist Susan Froehlich attends international congress
- ‘Paws for a Cause’ event returns Oct. 15
- Public Records – Circuit Court, September 2015
- Public Records -- Building Permits, city
- Harmony of the Gorge invites women to sing for the holidays
- Providence seeks nominations for 2015 ‘Heart Of Gold’ award
- CHURCH NEWS: Revival in Parkdale, Odell, Hood River
- Learn about tours to support Providence scholarship fund
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 3
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge