Wednesday, December 26, 2012
The History Museum of Hood River County is holding volunteer orientations in January. Community members are invited to be a part of The History Museum as it begins its next chapter.
Volunteer opportunities at the museum include docents, research assistants, event planners and more. Orientation will cover the new museum space and programs and updated volunteer procedures for both new and returning volunteers.
Two sessions are offered, but volunteers are only required to attend one, since both cover the same material. The dates are Thursday, Jan. 10, at 1 p.m., and Friday, Jan. 11, at 10 a.m.
For more information contact Carly Squyres, volunteer coordinator, at 541-386-6772 or email@example.com.
The museum is located at 300 E. Marina Drive in Hood River.
More like this story
- Columbia Gorge Express bus starts Memorial Day weekend
- Missing woman reported, last seen in Stevenson
- Mad Hatter’s Tea Party fun
- Memorial Day Weekend events … and beyond
- DRAGON DASH
- Acute story
- Memorial Day service, May 29 at Idlewilde
- Sports briefs for May 27
- Columbia Gorge Genealogical Society meets June 10 at Discovery Center
- The Dalles museums offer free admission for military
Hood River firefighters battle Heights blaze
Hood River firefighters tackled an early morning fire at an answering service in the Heights Wednesday morning. The 1 a.m fire was caused by an electrical panel and eventually gutted the office. Enlarge