Wednesday, December 26, 2012
The History Museum of Hood River County is holding volunteer orientations in January. Community members are invited to be a part of The History Museum as it begins its next chapter.
Volunteer opportunities at the museum include docents, research assistants, event planners and more. Orientation will cover the new museum space and programs and updated volunteer procedures for both new and returning volunteers.
Two sessions are offered, but volunteers are only required to attend one, since both cover the same material. The dates are Thursday, Jan. 10, at 1 p.m., and Friday, Jan. 11, at 10 a.m.
For more information contact Carly Squyres, volunteer coordinator, at 541-386-6772 or email@example.com.
The museum is located at 300 E. Marina Drive in Hood River.
More like this story
- Parkdale Pumpkin parade, fun run Oct. 29
- HR artist crafts White Salmon sign
- Three appeals filed on UP’s Mosier track project
- Search suspended for west Gorge hiker
- Yesteryears: Trailer-house colony plan to ease housing shortage abandoned in 1946
- Police Log, Oct. 1 to 8
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 26
- ‘Remember Minoru’: Hood River community honors a civil rights hero
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 26
- The Ale List: pFriem ranks tops in Oregonian brewery list
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge