Friday, December 28, 2012
Freeze your Gizzard Blizzard Dec. 29: This fun run/walk starts at 10 a.m. at The Dalles Waterfront Park and features 3K, 5K and 10K distances. Day-of registration starts at 9 a.m. at the park and is $10 without a shirt and $23 with. Age divisions will be divided in 10-year increments and all proceeds go to Jumpstart Camps scholarship fund.
Last Run and Polar Plunge Dec. 31: Join the Columbia Gorge Running Club for this leisurely 5K starting at 9 a.m. at Skamania County Fairgrounds in Stevenson. The run is free to CGRC members and $2 for non-members. Following the run, join brave souls in a ceremonial Polar Plunge to finish off 2012 with a kick. For more information visit www.columbiagorgerunningclub.com.
More like this story
- Into the thick of 'thinning'
- Hood River School Board okays bond request
- What's going on for Valentine's and President's Day?
- Cascade Locks Port will rebuild historic engine building
- Gorge Foundation gains major donation
- Entertainment Update for Feb. 13
- Arts center celebrates 10 years with free Kick-Off Party
- Letters to the Editor for Feb. 13
- Editorial: Pool Queue
- City Council approves ‘symbolic’ step on gun control