Friday, December 28, 2012
Freeze your Gizzard Blizzard Dec. 29: This fun run/walk starts at 10 a.m. at The Dalles Waterfront Park and features 3K, 5K and 10K distances. Day-of registration starts at 9 a.m. at the park and is $10 without a shirt and $23 with. Age divisions will be divided in 10-year increments and all proceeds go to Jumpstart Camps scholarship fund.
Last Run and Polar Plunge Dec. 31: Join the Columbia Gorge Running Club for this leisurely 5K starting at 9 a.m. at Skamania County Fairgrounds in Stevenson. The run is free to CGRC members and $2 for non-members. Following the run, join brave souls in a ceremonial Polar Plunge to finish off 2012 with a kick. For more information visit www.columbiagorgerunningclub.com.
More like this story
- Pet of the Week: Roxy is happy, friendly girl
- ‘Walk with Ease’ starts in September
- ‘Terrific Tale of Thumbelina’ Aug. 25 at Arts Center
- Police Log, Aug. 7 to 13
- ‘Wheels of Hope’ nominations sought
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 19
- EDITOR’S NOTEBOOK: Two guys, one contested parking space, two police officers: one wonders
- Church News: St. Mary’s holds retirement party for Rev. Maag
- FILL THE BOOT
- 4-H Results, 2017 Hood River County Fair
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge