Friday, December 28, 2012
CORVALLIS – Names of students who have made the scholastic honor roll fall term have been announced by Oregon State University.
Out of the entire undergraduate enrollment a total of 728 students earned straight-A (4.0). Another 3,379 earned a B-plus (3.5) or better to make the listing. To be on the honor roll, students must carry at least 12 graded hours of course work.
Local students on the fall term honor roll include:
Straight-A average: Scott Kaden, non-degree graduate; Jackson Olson Dougan, senior, chemistry
3.5 or better: Jeremy Abbott, senior, graphic design; Gabriela Bustos Ramos, freshman, general science; Aleah DeHart, freshman, nutrition; Emma Fish, senior, history; Arleigh Laney, freshman, agricultural business management; Jordan Mallon, sophomore, pre-public health; Molly McCulloch, senior, nuclear engineering; Sarah Pritchett, senior, merchandising management; Erin Starrett, freshman, university exploratory studies
3.5 or better: Katelynn Blumenthal, senior, public health; Rodney Fischer, sophomore, pre-mechanical engineering; Jessica Myers, senior, public health
3.5 or better: Elsa Avila-Nunez, junior, public health
More like this story
- Gorge quilters featured in area shows this summer and fall
- Entertainment Update for July 30
- ‘American Pickers’ seeks local troves
- Richard Tillinghast concert at library Aug 10
- Gorge Soup art grant applications due Aug. 20
- Elections 2016: Gudman talks state treasurer bid during Hood River visit
- Ways of the Wind: July weather a windfall
- ‘Officer Friendly’ Sergeant Jesse Flem retires after 30 years
- Summer construction closes roads in Mount Hood National Forest
- Chief Wells resigns from Fire Dept.
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge