Friday, December 28, 2012
CORVALLIS – Names of students who have made the scholastic honor roll fall term have been announced by Oregon State University.
Out of the entire undergraduate enrollment a total of 728 students earned straight-A (4.0). Another 3,379 earned a B-plus (3.5) or better to make the listing. To be on the honor roll, students must carry at least 12 graded hours of course work.
Local students on the fall term honor roll include:
Straight-A average: Scott Kaden, non-degree graduate; Jackson Olson Dougan, senior, chemistry
3.5 or better: Jeremy Abbott, senior, graphic design; Gabriela Bustos Ramos, freshman, general science; Aleah DeHart, freshman, nutrition; Emma Fish, senior, history; Arleigh Laney, freshman, agricultural business management; Jordan Mallon, sophomore, pre-public health; Molly McCulloch, senior, nuclear engineering; Sarah Pritchett, senior, merchandising management; Erin Starrett, freshman, university exploratory studies
3.5 or better: Katelynn Blumenthal, senior, public health; Rodney Fischer, sophomore, pre-mechanical engineering; Jessica Myers, senior, public health
3.5 or better: Elsa Avila-Nunez, junior, public health
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 22
- Another Voice: Community of caring, and the public issue of homelessness
- ‘Catch Me If You Can’ opens next weekend
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 22
- Bridging Marine Park
- Death café at the library Oct. 26
- Halloween’s a Coming: Your Guide to Fun Oct. 29-31
- What’s the BUZZ on pollinators?
- Q and A: HR City Council candidate question and answer
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 22
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge