Friday, December 28, 2012
All calls were responded to within the County of Hood River Dec. 17-24.
Assaults, harassment, menacing and domestic violence:
Dec. 17 — N.W. Lakeside Drive, Cascade Locks — Deputies arrested a male for strangulation and assault IV.
Driving under the influence of intoxicants:
Dec. 17 — Clear Creek Road, 7300 block — Male arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol. BAC registered .22 percent.
Identity theft or bank/credit card fraud:
Motor vehicle crashes, offenses and impounds:
Dec. 17 — Highway 35, 3900 block — Officer dispatched to a one-car motor vehicle rollover crash near milepost 94.
Dec. 18 — Frankton Road, 400 block — Officer dispatched to a one-car motor vehicle crash over an embankment.
Dec. 20 — Highway 35, 4700 block — Officer took report of a hit-and-run believed to have occurred on Dec. 19 at an upper valley business. Damage estimated at $2,744.40.
Dec. 23 — Highway 35 at milepost 96 — Officer responded to a single-vehicle rollover crash.
Outstanding warrants, parole, probation or terms violations:
Dec. 20 — S.W. Ruckel Street, 0-100 block, Cascade Locks — Male arrested on a warrant issued by Hood River County.
Dec. 21 — Henderson Road — Officer took report of a restraining order violation.
Dec. 22 — Highway 35 at Nastasi Drive — Male arrested on a detainer following contact alongside the road.
Dec. 23 — Indian Creek at Barrett Drive — Male arrested for probation violation during a traffic stop and lodged at NORCOR. BAC registered .02 percent.
Dec. 17 — N.W. Lakeside Drive, 0-100 block, Cascade Locks — Male arrested for failure to report as a sex offender, change of address, and lodged at NORCOR.
Dec. 21 — Wy’east Road, 3000 block — Mountain bike recovered.
More like this story
- Pick of the Week: ‘Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead’ at CCA
- HR County Library District holds annual Unity Picnic to celebrate diversity, reading
- YESTERYEARS: Hood River pool facing possible closure in 1987
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 23
- ANOTHER VOICE: Call on Gorge Commission to take a stand on coal transport pollution
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 23 edition
- Lions Fundraiser ‘Applerama’ in danger of cancellation
- The Ale List: Full Sail and Harrington team up with Red Ale
- ‘Sketchbook Project’ invites conversation
- poTENtial series continues at Center for Arts
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge