Friday, December 28, 2012
Youth camp Jan. 2-4
Youth basketball camp for grades 3-8 will run from 9 a.m. to noon Jan. 2-4 at Hood River Valley High School. HRVHS coaches and varsity players will run the camp. Registration is $40, through Hood River Community Education or at the door.
Free-throw contests Jan. 4
Join the Hood River Elks and the Mid-Columbia Knights of Columbus for a doubleheader of hoops free-throw contests on Friday, Jan. 4. Both contests will run from 9 a.m. to noon at Hood River Valley High School and are open to boys and girls ages 8-14. Entry is free and winners receive trophies.
The Knights of Columbus shoot will be divided into five categories for both boys and girls and the Elks contest will feature boys and girls divisions for ages 8-9, 10-11 and 12-13.
For more information contact Frank Wall at email@example.com.
Middle school girls baskeball starts Jan. 7 for grades 7-8 and youth basketball league for grades 3-6 starts Jan. 7. Register in advance for these through Hood River Community Education at www.hoodriver.k12.or.us/coe or 541-386-2055.
More like this story
- Motorcyclist killed in spilled lumber crash
- Citizen group rises to oppose Westside plan
- Defeat the Heat: Officials urge safe beach use, paddling preparedness
- Culvert repair project at Indian Creek will begin June 26
- Vintage bridal gowns now on display at History Museum
- The Porch for June 24
- Art of Community revised
- Letters to the Editor for June 24
- Hang up and walk: Distracted pedestrians are on the rise
- U.S. Hwy 30 bridge work underway
Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
Scenes from graduation of the class of 2017 at Hood River Valley High School Enlarge