Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Clifford Lester passed away at his home in Odell on Feb. 9, 2012. Clifford was born July 11, 1915, in Hood River, Ore.
A service is planned for 11 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 21, at Anderson's Tribute Center, 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. A reception will follow and then interment at the Pine Grove Butte Cemetery. Celebrant Speaker Bob Huskey will officiate. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Pick of the Week: Turkey Trot happens Thanksgiving morning
- YESTERYEARS: Hood River will soon have its own aviation school in 1927
- Christmas Project: Where and when to sign up, and how to help
- Lisa Muñoz: Talking steps toward broadening community
- Museum’s ‘Latino Experience’ on display through December
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 22
- Another Voice: Grad Student Tax hinders diversity and innovation of higher education
- Remains Wall
- Oregon Parks takes input on adding tribal governments to veterans grant programs
- Sheriff Log, Nov. 5 to 18
Advertisement: The Men of Black Friday
The secret agents of Big Winds may not exactly be Tommy Lee Jones oand Will Smith, but they still discovered there is plenty of strangeness to be found in Hood River...especially once winter sets in. Enlarge