Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Clifford Lester passed away at his home in Odell on Feb. 9, 2012. Clifford was born July 11, 1915, in Hood River, Ore.
A service is planned for 11 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 21, at Anderson's Tribute Center, 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. A reception will follow and then interment at the Pine Grove Butte Cemetery. Celebrant Speaker Bob Huskey will officiate. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
- This summer, 'Have a Free Book'
- New varsity basketball coaches Christopher Dirks and Donnie Herneisen look to reinvigorate HRV program
- Sports Briefs for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge