Wednesday, February 15, 2012
A new tool for building success in nonprofits is about to be launched in Hood River.
Designed to provide a place to exchange information and resources, the Gorge Nonprofit Collaborative has slated four upcoming roundtable gatherings open to nonprofit organizations and their staff.
"In response to the tremendous success of Gorge Nonprofit Day and the Executive Directors Roundtable," said Paul Lindberg, GNC founder, "we have developed a new, ongoing program ... It will be a chance to connect, collaborate and strengthen nonprofits in the Gorge."
Upcoming roundtables will be held at the Port of Hood River meeting room on Feb. 15, May 16, Aug. 15 and Nov. 14. To cover the cost of administering the program, GNC will be offering "membership" options for attendees.
"Pay-as-you-play" attendees will be charged $5 per roundtable and full price for other programs.
Individual membership at $35 per year includes free admission to roundtables plus a 20 percent discount on any other GNC events.
Organization membership, at $75 per year, allows free admission for up to five staff members or volunteers to roundtable events, a 20 percent discount on other GNC events and free admission to the Executive Directors Roundtable.
More information: www.gorgenonprofits.org.
More like this story
- Vandalized sign prompts security precautions at CL School Friday
- Death Notices for Oct. 1: Jack Stone, Jack Stone, Viola Wells, and Gerald Culp
- Service Announcement for Oct. 1: Calvin Peck
- Mt. Hood’s Timberline Trail reopens after upgrades
- Unemployment remains low in Hood River, Wasco Counties
- Bluegrass Jamboree celebrates 17 years
- Man drowns in Pine Hollow reservoir
- Discovery Center hosts ‘This Place’ discussion Oct. 8
- High school senior expands book box project
- All About Fall: Your guide to a bountiful, beautiful time in the Gorge
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge