Wednesday, February 15, 2012
A new tool for building success in nonprofits is about to be launched in Hood River.
Designed to provide a place to exchange information and resources, the Gorge Nonprofit Collaborative has slated four upcoming roundtable gatherings open to nonprofit organizations and their staff.
"In response to the tremendous success of Gorge Nonprofit Day and the Executive Directors Roundtable," said Paul Lindberg, GNC founder, "we have developed a new, ongoing program ... It will be a chance to connect, collaborate and strengthen nonprofits in the Gorge."
Upcoming roundtables will be held at the Port of Hood River meeting room on Feb. 15, May 16, Aug. 15 and Nov. 14. To cover the cost of administering the program, GNC will be offering "membership" options for attendees.
"Pay-as-you-play" attendees will be charged $5 per roundtable and full price for other programs.
Individual membership at $35 per year includes free admission to roundtables plus a 20 percent discount on any other GNC events.
Organization membership, at $75 per year, allows free admission for up to five staff members or volunteers to roundtable events, a 20 percent discount on other GNC events and free admission to the Executive Directors Roundtable.
More information: www.gorgenonprofits.org.
More like this story
- A wish and a zip: Hawks Ridge residents enjoy adventure aloft
- Fascia findings: Acupuncturist Susan Froehlich attends international congress
- ‘Paws for a Cause’ event returns Oct. 15
- Public Records – Circuit Court, September 2015
- Public Records -- Building Permits, city
- Harmony of the Gorge invites women to sing for the holidays
- Providence seeks nominations for 2015 ‘Heart Of Gold’ award
- CHURCH NEWS: Revival in Parkdale, Odell, Hood River
- Learn about tours to support Providence scholarship fund
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 3
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge