Wednesday, February 15, 2012
A new tool for building success in nonprofits is about to be launched in Hood River.
Designed to provide a place to exchange information and resources, the Gorge Nonprofit Collaborative has slated four upcoming roundtable gatherings open to nonprofit organizations and their staff.
"In response to the tremendous success of Gorge Nonprofit Day and the Executive Directors Roundtable," said Paul Lindberg, GNC founder, "we have developed a new, ongoing program ... It will be a chance to connect, collaborate and strengthen nonprofits in the Gorge."
Upcoming roundtables will be held at the Port of Hood River meeting room on Feb. 15, May 16, Aug. 15 and Nov. 14. To cover the cost of administering the program, GNC will be offering "membership" options for attendees.
"Pay-as-you-play" attendees will be charged $5 per roundtable and full price for other programs.
Individual membership at $35 per year includes free admission to roundtables plus a 20 percent discount on any other GNC events.
Organization membership, at $75 per year, allows free admission for up to five staff members or volunteers to roundtable events, a 20 percent discount on other GNC events and free admission to the Executive Directors Roundtable.
More information: www.gorgenonprofits.org.
More like this story
- Library announces Odell bus service
- Learn the art of personal storytelling
- Steelhead, Chinook fishing clinic Feb. 27
- Help library win ‘Million Page Challenge’
- Church News: Nazarene’s install new pastor
- Letters to the Editor for Feb. 6
- MAILS and Marijuana: Legislators right to work to stamp out a bad, old regulation
- Entertainment Update for Feb. 6
- The Porch: Feb. 6
- ‘Pass The Pig’: HRVHS plans FFA Week events