Friday, February 24, 2012
Rick Allen Mortenson passed away Feb. 19, 2012, in Redmond, Ore., after a courageous battle with cancer. He was born May 20, 1975, to Neil Mortenson and Dianne Caroline Gosson in Yakima, Wash.
Services are planned for 11 a.m. Saturday, March 10, at Anderson's Tribute Center. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- A wish and a zip: Hawks Ridge residents enjoy adventure aloft
- Fascia findings: Acupuncturist Susan Froehlich attends international congress
- ‘Paws for a Cause’ event returns Oct. 15
- Public Records – Circuit Court, September 2015
- Public Records -- Building Permits, city
- Harmony of the Gorge invites women to sing for the holidays
- Providence seeks nominations for 2015 ‘Heart Of Gold’ award
- CHURCH NEWS: Revival in Parkdale, Odell, Hood River
- Learn about tours to support Providence scholarship fund
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 3
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge