Friday, February 24, 2012
Rick Allen Mortenson passed away Feb. 19, 2012, in Redmond, Ore., after a courageous battle with cancer. He was born May 20, 1975, to Neil Mortenson and Dianne Caroline Gosson in Yakima, Wash.
Services are planned for 11 a.m. Saturday, March 10, at Anderson's Tribute Center. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Flags Lowered: Seaside Police Sgt. Jason Goodding
- Library announces Odell bus service
- Learn the art of personal storytelling
- Steelhead, Chinook fishing clinic Feb. 27
- Help library win ‘Million Page Challenge’
- Church News: Nazarene’s install new pastor
- Letters to the Editor for Feb. 6
- MAILS and Marijuana: Legislators right to work to stamp out a bad, old regulation
- Entertainment Update for Feb. 6
- The Porch: Feb. 6