Friday, February 24, 2012
Rick Allen Mortenson passed away Feb. 19, 2012, in Redmond, Ore., after a courageous battle with cancer. He was born May 20, 1975, to Neil Mortenson and Dianne Caroline Gosson in Yakima, Wash.
Services are planned for 11 a.m. Saturday, March 10, at Anderson's Tribute Center. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Two escape from state corrections
- Sports briefs for Aug. 16
- Lost boy found safe near Parkdale
- YESTERYEARS: Hottest August day ever recorded in 1977
- Design for a legacy
- Pick of the Week: Jim Lommasson at CCA
- The mural and Nate Chavez
- Letters to the Editor, Aug. 16 edition
- City of Hood River: Mayor asks Rep. Walden to ‘join our collective call’ on energy
- Power line fire doused Monday
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge