Friday, February 24, 2012
Rick Allen Mortenson passed away Feb. 19, 2012, in Redmond, Ore., after a courageous battle with cancer. He was born May 20, 1975, to Neil Mortenson and Dianne Caroline Gosson in Yakima, Wash.
Services are planned for 11 a.m. Saturday, March 10, at Anderson's Tribute Center. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Team Osprey competes in Bend Winter Invitational
- Sports briefs for Dec. 13
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 13
- Off the Rails: Protest oil train regulation rollback
- Hood River Bridge replacement: Understanding the WHATs
- Sheriff's Log, Nov. 26 to Dec. 10
- Happiness Month profile: Slowing down with ‘The Daily Three’
- Menorah Installed
- How to help during the holidays
- Students of the Month: Elks Lodge honors Zorza and Castañeda