Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Donald Clarence "Don" DePriest was peacefully called home Saturday, Feb. 25, 2012. He was born Jan. 20, 1936, in Springfield, Ohio.
A Celebration of Life service will be held on Thursday, March 1, at the Arlington United Methodist Church located at: 150 E. Hemlock in Arlington, Ore.
The family suggests contributions to the following institutions: Mesothelioma Research Foundation of America, http://mesofa.org, or American Lung Association, www.lung.org.
Arrangements are under the direction of Spencer, Libby and Powell Funeral Home, 1100 Kelly Ave., The Dalles; 541-296-3234.
More like this story
- Fun at the CGWA Beach Bash
- Yesteryears: Summer heatwave hits valley in 1936
- Roots and Branches: Grandkids, softball, memories
- ‘Before I Die’ encourages reflection
- Color Run for Haiti
- Keep fireworks legal, and safe
- Letters to the Editor for June 29
- ‘Weed of the Month for June’ is the invasive Scotch broom
- Pet of the Week: Jack is ‘full of energy and fun’
- Fire season is here: enjoy yourself, safely and legally
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge