Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Donald Clarence "Don" DePriest was peacefully called home Saturday, Feb. 25, 2012. He was born Jan. 20, 1936, in Springfield, Ohio.
A Celebration of Life service will be held on Thursday, March 1, at the Arlington United Methodist Church located at: 150 E. Hemlock in Arlington, Ore.
The family suggests contributions to the following institutions: Mesothelioma Research Foundation of America, http://mesofa.org, or American Lung Association, www.lung.org.
Arrangements are under the direction of Spencer, Libby and Powell Funeral Home, 1100 Kelly Ave., The Dalles; 541-296-3234.
More like this story
- Distillers’ welcome
- Letters to the Editor, Oct. 14 edition
- Wyden joins colleagues urging gun violence research renewal
- Sheriff Log, Sept. 22 to Oct. 8
- Police Log, Oct. 2 to 8
- HRV boys soccer continues to battle despite ‘ugly’ play
- Kegler's Corner: Riggleman and Goss Light ‘Em Up
- Sports briefs for Oct. 14
- Strength After Breast Cancer class Oct. 25
- HAHRC Beats: Get into Gorge Happiness Month
Governor visits Hood River during fire
Oregon Gov. Kate Brown visited Hood River Hotel Thursday morning, Sept. 14, discussing economic impacts of the Eagle Creek fire with local business leaders. Attendees included Sen. Chuck Thomsen, Mayor Paul Blackburn, and business representatives from Celilo Restaurant, Double Mountain Brewery and Cascade Locks' The Renewal Workshop. For updates on the fire, stay tuned at www.hoodrivernews.com. Enlarge