Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Donald Clarence "Don" DePriest was peacefully called home Saturday, Feb. 25, 2012. He was born Jan. 20, 1936, in Springfield, Ohio.
A Celebration of Life service will be held on Thursday, March 1, at the Arlington United Methodist Church located at: 150 E. Hemlock in Arlington, Ore.
The family suggests contributions to the following institutions: Mesothelioma Research Foundation of America, http://mesofa.org, or American Lung Association, www.lung.org.
Arrangements are under the direction of Spencer, Libby and Powell Funeral Home, 1100 Kelly Ave., The Dalles; 541-296-3234.
More like this story
- Heights house fire roars up Friday
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 24
- Music Festival of the Gorge Sept. 17
- Cult-classic ‘Rocky Horror Show’ comes to the Gorge
- Audition for ‘Owen Meany’s Christmas Pageant’ Sept. 8, 10
- Marbach launches ‘Columbia – Source To Sea’ campaign
- As time — and transportation — move on, so does Hood River
- Yesteryears: Lost Lake, found, 56 years ago this summer — in 1936
- ‘Get Outside for Education’ Aug. 27
- Hood Crest goes from whim to solid rock ‘n wood winery
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge