Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Donald Clarence "Don" DePriest was peacefully called home Saturday, Feb. 25, 2012. He was born Jan. 20, 1936, in Springfield, Ohio.
A Celebration of Life service will be held on Thursday, March 1, at the Arlington United Methodist Church located at: 150 E. Hemlock in Arlington, Ore.
The family suggests contributions to the following institutions: Mesothelioma Research Foundation of America, http://mesofa.org, or American Lung Association, www.lung.org.
Arrangements are under the direction of Spencer, Libby and Powell Funeral Home, 1100 Kelly Ave., The Dalles; 541-296-3234.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 22
- Another Voice: Community of caring, and the public issue of homelessness
- ‘Catch Me If You Can’ opens next weekend
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 22
- Bridging Marine Park
- Death café at the library Oct. 26
- Halloween’s a Coming: Your Guide to Fun Oct. 29-31
- What’s the BUZZ on pollinators?
- Q and A: HR City Council candidate question and answer
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 22
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge