Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Russell Duniphin passed away Dec. 24, 2011, at the University of Washington Medical Center in Seattle. Russell was born June 10, 1950, in Hood River, Ore., to Marvin Jack and Irene Lahonta (Ketcher) Duniphin.
Services are planned for 2 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 14, at River of Life Assembly of God Church, 979 Tucker Road, Hood River.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson's Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com.
More like this story
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
- This summer, 'Have a Free Book'
- New varsity basketball coaches Christopher Dirks and Donnie Herneisen look to reinvigorate HRV program
- Sports Briefs for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge