Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Russell Duniphin passed away Dec. 24, 2011, at the University of Washington Medical Center in Seattle. Russell was born June 10, 1950, in Hood River, Ore., to Marvin Jack and Irene Lahonta (Ketcher) Duniphin.
Services are planned for 2 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 14, at River of Life Assembly of God Church, 979 Tucker Road, Hood River.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson's Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com.
More like this story
- Back to school for students in Hood River County
- Cascade Observations: Looking back, looking ahead
- HRV Health Center opens
- Wine takes center stage this week, weekend
- Yesteryears: Cornerstone laid at new St. Mark’s in 1925
- Entertainment Update for Sept. 2
- Columbia Gorge Discovery Center dedicates renewable energy exhibit
- Pet of the Week: Angelina loves car rides, long walks
- Public Records — Marriage Permits, July 31 to Aug. 31
- Sheriff's Log, Aug. 23 to 30
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge