Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Russell Duniphin passed away Dec. 24, 2011, at the University of Washington Medical Center in Seattle. Russell was born June 10, 1950, in Hood River, Ore., to Marvin Jack and Irene Lahonta (Ketcher) Duniphin.
Services are planned for 2 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 14, at River of Life Assembly of God Church, 979 Tucker Road, Hood River.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson's Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com.
More like this story
- Gorge Independence Day: Your local guide to July 4th
- Fireworks: ‘Keep it safe, keep it legal’
- Youth mobile nutrition program returns at two Hood River locations
- County board slates $200K in Windmaster Plan for Airport
- ‘Stick to the Westside plan’
- Letters to the Editor for June 28
- Math in a Basket: a second grade teacher sees the connections
- Public Records: Building Records
- Find Your Park
- YESTERYEARS ‘Capacity crowd’ fills Hood River High School auditorium for Flag Day in 1947
Peter Marbach hurries to save his tent from the wind
Peter Marbach comes to the rescue of his wind blown tent. Enlarge