Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Charles Ralph Shields, 93, passed away Jan. 16, 2012, at his Portland, Ore., home with family by his side. He was born May 31, 1918.
Funeral services will be held 4 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 19, at the Lynchwood Church of God, 3818 S.E. 174th Ave., Portland. Pastor John Kukendall will officiate and military rites will be performed by the Oregon Honors Team.
Private graveside rites will be held later at Willamette National Cemetery.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson's Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- HRVHS Speech and Debate finds tournament success
- Rocket building class Nov. 22
- Business Notes for Nov. 18
- Church News: Interfaith Thanksgiving service Nov. 20 in White Salmon
- Northwest author pens book of hunting stories
- HAHRC BEATS: Preventing type 2 diabetes begins with changes
- US Postal Service debuts Alzheimer’s fundraising stamp
- Oregon State Parks celebrate ‘Green Friday’
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 18
- Kegler's Corner: Randy’s Painting Tops Industrial
Blasting on I84
Blasting on I84 Enlarge